Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait: Looking up self improvement help like diet, exercise, and social skills

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

If you have to try, it's over. PUA/self-improvement/hard work is a scam designed to prey on the genetically inferior. Do you think Chads have to "self improve"?

If you have to try , it's over

jfl so true, i remember when i used to google if girls find guys with acne disgusting or if they hate socially awkward guys.

I used to look at these vids for self improvement but got tired of all product placement because that's what they are about now and most of the advice is from Chad's so not beneficial.

Absolutely true and suicidefuel, but I’ll still do it tbh. It’s over for me but I want to keep my hair and feel ok physically.

“How to ask a girl for her number?”
Step 1. Be chad

Is what it should be saying

instead you get some shit like “Approach a girl and tell her you can get her phone number using only a calculator.”

Legit just found this on a website JFL :lul:

That picture is such suifuel. If I had the face, frame, and height of that kid that could have been me in high school

“How to ask a girl for her number?”
Step 1. Be chad

Is what it should be saying

instead you get some shit like “Approach a girl and tell her you can get her phone number using only a calculator.”

Legit just found this on a website JFL :lul:

what website?

My redpilled "subhuman" friend tells me to "just try more :soy: " JFL. He only thinks he can tell me this shit because he gets literal ugly landwhales like that's an accomplishment. Low tier normfags need to fuck off with their bullshit.

My redpilled "subhuman" friend tells me to "just try more :soy: " JFL. He only thinks he can tell me this shit because he gets literal ugly landwhales like that's an accomplishment. Low tier normfags need to fuck off with their bullshit.

landwhales dont count in my opinion

There's nothing that makes my blood boil with such rage as these kinds of posts do. Imagine living in just exist mode while the rest has to self improve to a ridiculous degree to get the scraps.

i did that, then I realized it never began for me