Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: living vicariously through pro athletes

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
This is my current cope. Pick a pro athlete that appeals to me and follow their journey. I mainly like following combat athletes, since the stakes are higher and the buildup to each event is bigger. When they win, it's like I win. It's a retarded cope, but it helps me keep going. *shrugs*

I couldn't give less fucks about some normie athletes' life. Even less if he isn't incel. Which is true for most of them.

This is my current cope. Pick a pro athlete that appeals to me and follow their journey. I mainly like following combat athletes, since the stakes are higher and the buildup to each event is bigger. When they win, it's like I win. It's a retarded cope, but it helps me keep going. *shrugs*
Who you going for tonight

Wow somewhat relatable lol

maladaptive daydreaming is my main cope as well

I have the most fun watching strongman competitions
But in general I don't watch/follow sports too often