Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Incel Trait] Knowing how to unicycle

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-
Jfl, I use to ride a unicycle around my neighborhood thinking it made me look badass.

Any other cels have this issue of knowing how to ride a unicycle?
710XrPY wEL AC SL1500

That's defo a trucel thing to do lol, like some Napoleon dynamite shit

That's defo a trucel thing to do lol, like some Napoleon dynamite shit
I can't stop cringing when I look back at my bluepilled days. Who the fuck rides a unicycle daily:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

cope

my chad brother unicycled.

TRUE incels are the mascot. I was that; I literally put on a mascot outfit in grade school.

Last edited:
Incels be like : I know how to ride a unicycle

WTF? :feelsahh: :lul: why would riding a unicycle make you look badass? you probably looked like a literal jester or circus actor riding your unicycle in front of foids

circuismaxxed

WTF? :feelsahh: :lul: why would riding a unicycle make you look badass? you probably looked like a literal jester or circus actor riding your unicycle in front of foids
You'll think I'm kidding, but I often times wore a literal CLOWN COSTUME while unicycling, just fucking lol.

it makes you look badass up until 14-15 years old
you look unique and talented; it's like juggling

cope

my chad brother unicycled.

TRUE incels are the mascot. I was that; I literally put on a mascot outfit in grade school.
Holy shit I did the same exact as you :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
it makes you look badass up until 14-15 years old
you look unique and talented; it's like juggling
I use to juggle while simultaneously unicycling along my daily route in the neighborhood, I was a literal clown.

You'll think I'm kidding, but I often times wore a literal CLOWN COSTUME while unicycling, just fucking lol.
JFL :feelskek: arthur fleck but irl and more autistic

I use to juggle while simultaneously unicycling along my daily route in the neighborhood, I was a literal clown.
when you are a kid and people "could really see you as a mascot" it means it never even began, you had literally no chance in puberty, you must be an actual trucel

And I am; although tbf my depressed 13 year old self figured this shit out at least; I thought that people wanted me to be a mascot because they didn't like me; it didn't click how disgusting looking I actually was, but I was totally right in a way

Last edited:
when you are a kid and people "could really see you as a mascot" it means it never even began, you had literally no chance in puberty, you must be an actual trucel

And I am
Yes I'm TruCel, as rated by people from looksmax.org

My grandfather could do it

Last edited:

Did jestermaxxing ever get you anywhere with foids??
I mean this was a literal jestermaxx

I used to juggle unicycles

Trueceltrait ngl.

The problem with looking badass while riding a unicycle is that there are no handles, so your arms are constantly flailing about in the air.

Nah not really tbh. No idea how you ride one of those.

The problem with looking badass while riding a unicycle is that there are no handles, so your arms are constantly flailing about in the air.
Just flail around in the air bro

It does make you look cool.
But not cool enough to attract women.
Chad would benefit from that much more

I can't even ride a bike :lul::lul::lul:

If you thought the driver license pill was bad, that's nothing compared to the can't ride a bike pill

I am very attracted to girls who know how to unicycle

AGT is fail as fuck in 2021 letting those cute japanese girls get beat by that cuck Dustin Tavella

just like they scammed to have Brandon Leake beat Duo Transcend in 2020

good acts never win

Last edited:

I'm thinking I should buy one but I would need helmet and pads so maybe I should buy those first and I could use them for bicycling if I decide on that instead.