Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: index finger is longer than ring finger (low T)

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
>Previous research has found that this "2D:4D" ratio — the ratio of the length of the second digit (the index finger) to that of the fourth digit (the ring finger) — reveals the amount of male hormones, mainly testosterone, a person is exposed to in the womb. The more testosterone, the longer the ring finger grows.

Main qimg c9448acc849bb365b3235ec8a962201e

Main qimg 51fdb64afea49e7be0cf0d0303bdf5aa 1

So for men the index finger must be shorter than ring finger, which signifies high T. You're low T if they're the same size.

Mine is the worst possible case. My index is longer than ring which means I'm ultra low T, never began. Prenatal test levels decide whether you're chad or not.

Nope my ring finger mogs the fuck out of my index finger especially on one hand still mogs it on other but lower. Still no big dick still not chad.

Nope my ring finger mogs the fuck out of my index finger especially on one hand still mogs it on other but lower. Still no big dick still not chad.

My ring finger is longer than my index finger, must mean I'm fakecel :chad:

Cope. My Ring finger is much longer than my Index finger. Why am I not slaying?

Brutal, my ring finger and index are almost the same length

just kill me already

My index is longer than my ring finger. It literally never began for me :feelsrope:

Cope. My Ring finger is much longer than my Index finger. Why am I not slaying?
Did you remember to show girls it man? You have to show them when you go up to them then they know you're Chad.

Sums up my thoughts exactly

Just curious OP @Albatros if there's a difference between hands which hand which is supposedly more relevant according to this "theory." It shows right hand in the chart which is the hand where my ring finger mogs the fuck out of my index finger.

Just curious OP @Albatros if there's a difference between hands which hand which is supposedly more relevant according to this "theory." It shows right hand in the chart which is the hand where my ring finger mogs the fuck out of my index finger.
According to wiki

>Likewise, it is unclear why digit ratio on the right hand should be more responsive than that on the left hand, as is indicated by the greater sex difference on the right than the left. However, because no right-left difference has been found in sexual dimorphism of bone digit ratios (2D:4D) and because differential placing of flexion creases contributes to sex differences in palmar digit ratio, the study of right-left difference in placing of flexion creases may clarify this right-left difference in palmar 2D:4D ratio.

So they way I understand this is that there may be difference between hands, but it's got nothing to do with T, but structure of the hand by flexion creases, unrelated to T levels.

According to wiki

>Likewise, it is unclear why digit ratio on the right hand should be more responsive than that on the left hand, as is indicated by the greater sex difference on the right than the left. However, because no right-left difference has been found in sexual dimorphism of bone digit ratios (2D:4D) and because differential placing of flexion creases contributes to sex differences in palmar digit ratio, the study of right-left difference in placing of flexion creases may clarify this right-left difference in palmar 2D:4D ratio.

So they way I understand this is that there may be difference between hands, but it's got nothing to do with T, but structure of the hand by flexion creases, unrelated to T levels.
So you use the one on your right hand correct?

My index finger > ring finger.

Plus my hands, wrists and arms are tiny and frail.

It never began.

So you use the one on your right hand correct?
No, the difference in hands is due to flexion creases, completely unrelated to this. I'd take the average between both hands.

For my left hand, my index finger is longer than ring finger but for my right hand my ring finger is longer than index. So I’m half high T and half low T.

My index finger > ring finger.

Plus my hands, wrists and arms are tiny and frail.

It never began.
If you had a better personality, your prenatal t levels would've been higher. Just improve yourself in your mother's womb bro. :soy: :soy:

ring longer on both hands by maybe 10-15%

My ring finger is WAY longer than my index finger. In fact I measured it and my ratio is around .910, which would mean my T levels are through the roof, but, here I am, a manlet posting on this forum and thinking of roping at least once a month

If you had a better personality, your prenatal t levels would've been higher. Just improve yourself in your mother's womb bro. :soy: :soy:

You're right. I'm off to have my 100th shower today and I'm going to watch Birds of Prey and Wonder Woman while my ring finger grows and my wrists thicken. :feelsokman:

>Previous research has found that this "2D:4D" ratio — the ratio of the length of the second digit (the index finger) to that of the fourth digit (the ring finger) — reveals the amount of male hormones, mainly testosterone, a person is exposed to in the womb. The more testosterone, the longer the ring finger grows.

View attachment 203522
View attachment 203523

So for men the index finger must be shorter than ring finger, which signifies high T. You're low T if they're the same size.

Mine is the worst possible case. My index is longer than ring which means I'm ultra low T, never began. Prenatal test levels decide whether you're chad or not.

It's over for short ring fingercels. :feelsgah: :feelsgah: