Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: In movies and TV shows you always liked the smart/nerd character

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
For example Shikamaru from Naruto or Donatello from Ninja Turtles. Most kids identified with the leader of the group and the most badass character while you prefered the smart character that wasn't as strong but could cope with his high intelligence. It was foreshadowing of the real world and being mogged by Chads. The only exceptions were shows like One Piece or Dragon Ball where most characters are equally stupid.

I only identified with the villain since he was the outcast

The reality is that we're waaay below even the smart characters. We are neither smart nor handsome, we're just npcs or secondary characters that are just introduced to later die

The reality is that we're waaay below even the smart characters. We are neither smart nor handsome, we're just npcs or secondary characters that are just introduced to later die
No we the main characters

I was seeing messi win WC and i was like, if someone is a protagonist it's him. Money, ability, fame, a good wife, children. Now i'm so fucking far away from him and people like him.

Sure it makes me kinda happy that my country won WC, but at the end of the day that's not me and i won't be anything close to him. Just because he was blessed. And i'm just making an example of him but there are thousands of people like him too

No we the main characters
:feelscry:

I was seeing messi win WC and i was like, if someone is a protagonist it's him. Money, ability, fame, a good wife, children. Now i'm so fucking far away from him and people like him.

Sure it makes me kinda happy that my country won WC, but at the end of the day that's not me and i won't be anything close to him. Just because he was blessed. And i'm just making an example of him but there are thousands of people like him too

:feelscry:
I'm happy Argentina won too. Honestly the only people that went with France apart from the French were Real Madrid supporters (because they hate Messi), Netherlands and Brazil. Some Mexico fans too. But in general everyone wanted Argentina to win.

I'm happy Argentina won too. Honestly the only people that went with France apart from the French were Real Madrid supporters (because they hate Messi), Netherlands and Brazil. Some Mexico fans too. But in general everyone wanted Argentina to win.
I kinda understand why people didn't want argentina to win. We're arrogant as fuck and not as "good" as other places. Thing that irked me tho was that the french are the most disgusting beings on the earth. No one likes them.

So i think it's safe to say that we're better than them. Even if our nation is made from a lot of apes too.

Either way i'm more of a gamer rather than sports person. I disliked football my entire life and now i'm somewhat interested. Because my father made me watch a lot of it when young and i just wanted to play videogames

I don't watch normie shows and movies, too much suicide fuel anyways.

I'm happy the Argies won because, after all, how much of the French team is actually French?

I'm happy the Argies won because, after all, how much of the French team is actually French?
The only white French player at the end of the game was Lloris, because they removed Griezmann by the end of the second half. The rest of the team even if they have French passports are 100% African.

The only white French player at the end of the game was Lloris, because they removed Griezmann by the end of the second half. The rest of the team even if they have French passports are 100% African.
The absolute state of the French Republic

I usually identified with the villain.

The smart characters are normie surrogates. Incels are the weird background characters.

Aye, and I always relate to some weird villains that normies barely notice, kek