Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel Trait: in highschool your peers let you win "participation trophies" out of pity

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★
Ie SIMILAR to this scenario

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oEawziUrRc&t=402s
(skip to 3:10)

In a a nutshell, I was "elected" homecoming king, and won an additional raffle at the same time. At the time I should have KNOWN something was off. (this is not statistically likely and I was a WEIRD fucking kid and one of the smallest)

However, I hold ZERO resentment towards my peers/teachers They were NOTHING but KIND to me throughout highschool. (However I did not get invited to parties etc). I DON"T BLAME them I was a weird ass fucking kid! They were just trying to be nice at the time and felt bad for me. However it kinda did me a disservice because I actually thought I was "the man" when my peers merely felt bad for me. This kinda carried into uni. (however deep down I KNEW something was off). College REALLY kicked my ass after highschool and actually showed my tru status. In h.s even if your weird you can indirectly jestermaxx so folks can be more forgiving depending on where you are at. (I went to catholic school). People actually enjoyed being in class with me because I made boring classes fun with my autistic antics. Folks let me sit with them at lunch and even would talk with me). However in Uni people don't put up with this shit, especially teachers. (still hold bad blood with one of my uni teachers due to my antics. In fairness I was kinda an ass to him now that I look back on things).

Last edited:
I didn't win anything

I didn't win anything
yes but it was not a pity-win. At least if my peers were kind but kinda let me to my own devices I would have figured out how to be normal without a falsely inflated ego. (kinda like inflation in a literal sense. my peers with good intentions for me "printed" money however it was not backed by any valuable resource.

My peers in school all hated me. They were all normies who hated me and as far as i remember i was the only incel.

Ie SIMILAR to this scenario

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oEawziUrRc&t=402s
(skip to 3:10)

I hold ZERO resentment towards my peers/teachers They were NOTHING but KIND to me throughout highschool. (However I did not get invited to parties etc). I DON"T BLAME them I was a weird ass fucking kid! They were just trying to be nice at the time and felt bad for me. However it kinda did me a disservice because I actually thought I was "the man" when my peers merely felt bad for me. This kinda carried into uni. (however deep down I KNEW something was off). College REALLY kicked my ass after highschool and actually showed my tru status. In h.s even if your weird you can indirectly jestermaxx so folks can be more forgiving depending on where you are at. (I went to catholic school). People actually enjoyed being in class with me because I made boring classes fun with my autistic antics. Folks let me sit with them at lunch and even would talk with me). However in Uni people don't put up with this shit, especially teachers. (still hold bad blood with one of my uni teachers due to my antics. In fairness I was kinda an ass to him now that I look back on things).

truecel trait - you are relentlessly beaten into the ground because you don't meet the requirements to be seen as a real human and you therefore get zero empathy

My peers in school all hated me. They were all normies who hated me and as far as i remember i was the only incel.
public school? I went to private school so IDK I guess if mommy and daddy pay a lot of money the school will at least watch out that you don't get bullied etc. IDK it was just bizzarre TBH. I did not deserve to win those 2 school events
truecel trait - you are relentlessly beaten into the ground because you don't meet the requirements to be seen as a real human and you therefore get zero empathy
what schools do you guys go to? ghetto public schools or what? I never knew anyone who got beat up. TRUST ME I am NOT chad. I was under 5'4 and REALLY FUCKING WEIRD. IDK. They were good people

public school? I went to private school so IDK I guess if mommy and daddy pay a lot of money the school will at least watch out that you don't get bullied etc. IDK it was just bizzarre TBH. I did not deserve to win those 2 school events
public school for all grades except 4th, 5th, 7th, 8th, and all of highschool.

I didn't win anything
Plus I didn't get invited to parties so I KNOW i am not chad. this rich Arab dude had an after party but I did not get an invitation. However I seemed to win BOTH the raffle and homecoming! (statistically that is nearly impossible!) plus the arab guy's friends nominated me. IDK maybe the arab guy felt bad. (I was a REALLY weird fucking kid tho so I DON"T BLAME him for not inviting me). Then throughout the year this arab guy was nice to me at least. (again he probably felt bad)
public school for all grades except 4th, 5th, 7th, 8th, and all of highschool.
were you bullied in highschool or simply ignored