Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Incel trait: High iq but dumb as fuck.

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
Ok so, I'm saying this because when I was 7 I took an iq test, and the results were in the hundreds despite my.... less than savory performance in school at that time. Which I will be making a thread going more in depth on that and my life in general. Anyways I had a high iq however I had to have things drilled into me so I could learn them. For instance take english and just writing in general, my mom would make me rewrite my essays until they were college level or almost college level when I was in elementary kek. This made me a hell of a lot better at writing than most children in my class and I am usually praised for my writings. Especially when I am told to make something up, like a story or something. I was actually able to become so good at it because guess what? Its simple and not really all that complex unless you're a huge fucking nitwit (average normie). Along with elementary grade math, another thing I had to put hours in to get fluent in. My father would yell at me constantly because I couldn't do the division problems properly. Math is one of the only things I really struggle with in school because its complex and there's multiple different forms of math. Like addition and subtraction and algebra and all that shit. If math was just elementary math, well then I'd be a fucking genius, perhaps with everyone else. But sadly I live in the real world.

Now I'm in highschool doing useless algebra equations that will get me no where. I have to ask so many questions in class that the kids will make fun of me for it. Hell even the teachers themselves make fun of me. I get made fun of by normies who don't even listen in class and are failing along with me. Its not fair. Like sometimes the teacher will ask me question and i'll say "I don't know, I think its-" whatever my answer is and the whole class will just start laughing at me and sniggering under their breaths. But when the normie gets it wrong no one gives a fuck. Hell the kids who are smart no one really talks to.

I am meant to fail socially.

I am meant to suffer.

I am meant to sulk in agony.

I am meant to miss out on so much during my teen years.

I am meant to be alone with no friends.

I am meant to rot in my room watching everyone else have fun on social media.

I am meant to sulk in my anger.

Its over. Hell it never began.

I remember when my mom put down a puzzle for me and my sister to complete. I couldn't do it and she shamed me.

I think I'm this way because I was born early.

or maybe its my inner nigger?

man fuck this shit and all of you

i hate it. I cant do it anymore

I remember when my mom put down a puzzle for me and my sister to complete. I couldn't do it and she shamed me.

I think I'm this way because I was born early.
Born premature?

It's your looks, brocel. That's why they laugh

Yes. My IQ is 110+...I've always struggled with socialization.

Senile plaques (SP) and neurofibrillary tangles (NFT) are the major histopathological changes that occur in Alzheimer's disease (AD). How these two different types of lesions are related to each other and to the dementia of AD is unknown. Recent studies lead to paradoxical conclusions: NFT and neuronal alterations such as synapse loss are much more closely related to the symptoms of dementia than are SP. However, mutations in the beta-amyloid protein of SP have been found in some patients with familial AD, suggesting that an abnormality in amyloid causes the development of SP, NFT and AD dementia. Examination of transgenic animals that produce amyloid precursor protein (APP), or altered forms of APP, may lead to the development of an animal model of AD, and ultimately to answers that link amyloid production to neuronal alterations, and cognitive impairments.

Sniek

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele
TotalGlobal10618G=0.59314A=0.40686, T=0.00000
EuropeanSub8276G=0.5168A=0.4832, T=0.0000
AfricanSub1406G=0.9587A=0.0413, T=0.0000
African OthersSub54G=0.94A=0.06, T=0.00
African AmericanSub1352G=0.9593A=0.0407, T=0.0000
AsianSub46G=0.91A=0.09, T=0.00
East AsianSub32G=0.88A=0.12, T=0.00

Many of the implicated genes are involved in neuronal function: DCC, APBA1, PRR7, ZFHX3, HCRTR1, NEGR1, MEF2C, SHANK3 and ATXN2L (see Supplementary Note for the GeneCards summaries).

In conclusion, we conducted a meta-analysis GWAS and GWGAS for intelligence, including 13 cohorts and 78,308 individuals. We confirmed three loci and 12 genes, and identified 15 novel genomic loci and 40 novel genes for intelligence. Pathway analysis demonstrated the involvement of genes regulating cell development. We showed genetic overlap with several neuropsychiatric and metabolic disorders. These findings provide starting points for understanding the molecular neurobiological mechanisms underlying intelligence, one of the most investigated traits in humans

rs11138902APBA1 intronic9q21.11ag0.545.494.12E-08+++++-++783071

(Mine)

CCCC

(Also mine)

Rs6042314

AnonyAnonymous
Png

#180781256Thursday, December 31, 2015 5:24 PM CST
Usage of the substring function is a viable method for accomplishing this particular task. Alternatively, if you desire for greater specification, you could utilize the string.gmatch() iterative function to obtain specified elements of the string, as specified below: String = "Example"; for c in String:gmatch("%a") do print(c); end The argument for the gmatch function would be any desired control-strings. Although, it should be recognized that the variable "c" merely to the current character that meets the specified criteria within the iterative cycle, rather than the numerical index.

Yeah and sometimes even if you’re right they’ll misinterpret your answer and humiliate you. So annoying

Niggers naturally have low IQ cuz of the jews

Niggers are created by the Jews to be naturally dumb violent subhumans

Ok so, I'm saying this because when I was 7 I took an iq test, and the results were in the hundreds despite my.... less than savory performance in school at that time. Which I will be making a thread going more in depth on that and my life in general. Anyways I had a high iq however I had to have things drilled into me so I could learn them. For instance take english and just writing in general, my mom would make me rewrite my essays until they were college level or almost college level when I was in elementary kek. This made me a hell of a lot better at writing than most children in my class and I am usually praised for my writings. Especially when I am told to make something up, like a story or something. I was actually able to become so good at it because guess what? Its simple and not really all that complex unless you're a huge fucking nitwit (average normie). Along with elementary grade math, another thing I had to put hours in to get fluent in. My father would yell at me constantly because I couldn't do the division problems properly. Math is one of the only things I really struggle with in school because its complex and there's multiple different forms of math. Like addition and subtraction and algebra and all that shit. If math was just elementary math, well then I'd be a fucking genius, perhaps with everyone else. But sadly I live in the real world.

Now I'm in highschool doing useless algebra equations that will get me no where. I have to ask so many questions in class that the kids will make fun of me for it. Hell even the teachers themselves make fun of me. I get made fun of by normies who don't even listen in class and are failing along with me. Its not fair. Like sometimes the teacher will ask me question and i'll say "I don't know, I think its-" whatever my answer is and the whole class will just start laughing at me and sniggering under their breaths. But when the normie gets it wrong no one gives a fuck. Hell the kids who are smart no one really talks to.

I am meant to fail socially.

I am meant to suffer.

I am meant to sulk in agony.

I am meant to miss out on so much during my teen years.

I am meant to be alone with no friends.

I am meant to rot in my room watching everyone else have fun on social media.

I am meant to sulk in my anger.

Its over. Hell it never began.

Weird cuz I love algebra it’s easy af for me but I struggle in basic division and subtraction lol

brutal racepill

Trucker unbanned

I know I'm booksmart but when it comes to socializing I'm forgetful, inattentive, and feel like I "just don't get it."