Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: Having your food order fucked up

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
You buy food from some place and then you realize they got your order all wrong because they focused on chads perfect meal and just gave you whatever was available.
But you are a high inhib incel and too scared to tell them so you just take it with you and your whole day is ruined, the food tastes like shit but you still eat it because you cant afford new one.
This shit is fucking brooootal buddy boyos.
Pepe agony
How will I ever recover from the wrong food order pill?

You buy food from some place and then you realize they got your order all wrong because they focused on chads perfect meal and just gave you whatever was available.
But you are a high inhib incel and too scared to tell them so you just take it with you and your whole day is ruined, the food tastes like shit but you still eat it because you cant afford new one.
View attachment 532648How will I ever recover from the wrong food order pill?
Did you call in the order or order in person?

No, not because of focus on Chad's meal. It's because I stutter from severe anxiety.

Food workers often ask me to repeat myself.

I have a 2 strike policy with new food places in my area.

- If they fuck it up once or it just tastes bad I give them the benefit of the doubt and just blame the day.
- If the same thing happens I never go back.

I would never go back to a place if the food tasted bad or if they messed up my order and it was far away. Only do this is its in my neighborhood because its convenient to have a lot of options for takeout.

in Person
what I found works is to recite what I want slowly. Food service workers are low IQ simpletons that can only absorb so much information at a time. Just say one thing you want, clearly, pause till they are waiting for you to continue.

what I found works is to recite what I want slowly. Food service workers are low IQ simpletons that can only absorb so much information at a time. Just say one thing you want, clearly, pause till they are waiting for you to continue.
>high inhib
>0 social skills
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

>high inhib
>0 social skills
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I am high inhib as fuck. I don't even see this as a social issue. It's about giving low IQ people time to process information

I can't order my own food, I tell my mother what I want then she orders it.
No, not because of focus on Chad's meal. It's because I stutter from severe anxiety.

Food workers often ask me to repeat myself.

View attachment 532648How will I ever recover from the wrong food order pill?
I remember at a McDonalds, I had to wait 30 minutes to get food and they fucked up my order. I ordered a big mac and fries, they gave me like 5 chicken nuggets and a mcflurry. I just told them "Wrong order. Don't bother fixing it." and walked out without paying. I never went back to that place either.

I actually got my food order wrong twice from the same store. Just don't buy from that store again theory.

how can you have your meal fucked up , if they do it on purpose , shout at them

really just fuck people at this point , Just Retards / simpletons with superiority complex

I always check it before leaving. I HATE having my order fucked up

you should complain