Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: having weird hair shape or hairstyle despite having normal NW0/NW1 hair

IncelWithNoLuck

IncelWithNoLuck

Banned
-
My hair is NW0, but no matter what I do with it it never looks quite right. I've had so many different trendy hairstyles and none of them looked right and they all fell apart within 10 minutes of getting a haircut. There's always something slightly off.
When I don't spend 30 minutes styling my hair it always looks odd. I can’t rock any normal short or medium length hair so for the past few years my hair has been very long, the length you would expect on most women. Any other type of hair on me just looks like something is off about it.

Yeah my hair looks weird but it’s only cuz I constantly wear my headphones so the middle of hair is down like a pit while everything else is straight

I have 3 hair swirls so I can’t style hair

incel trait you have long ass bangs to cover your recessed hairline

My hair is NW0, but no matter what I do with it it never looks quite right. I've had so many different trendy hairstyles and none of them looked right and they all fell apart within 10 minutes of getting a haircut. There's always something slightly off.
When I don't spend 30 minutes styling my hair it always looks odd. I can’t rock any normal short or medium length hair so for the past few years my hair has been very long, the length you would expect on most women. Any other type of hair on me just looks like something is off about it.
headshape/big ears /nose/bad lower third/not a wide enough face/bug eyes/bad eye area? some of these reasons are probably why normal short/medium hair is always off for you, longer hair frauds all of this because it gets covered and it brings better harmony to your face

Nobody cares and your a fakecel

You literally say you have a 7/10 face
Face doesn't matter if you are a turbomanlet, if you don't understand this simple fact then you are most likely a redditfag. If I had a 10/10 face my life would still suck.

Face doesn't matter if you are a turbomanlet, if you don't understand this simple fact then you are most likely a redditfag. If I had a 10/10 face my life would still suck.
5,7 isn’t turbomanlet

obviously we have bad hair genetics, shit thred