Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: hating going to the barbers

I don't need to coz no hair left :feelsautistic:

God I hate the small talk that I have to deal with whenever I have to go to the barbers.

God I hate the small talk that I have to deal with whenever I have to go to the barbers.
Same tbh
Just cut my fucking hair and stop trying to talk to me

Same tbh
Just cut my fucking hair and stop trying to talk to me
Its even worse if the barber is a foid and its pure suicidefuel if they know you in some way or another, that includes family & them knowing your first name.

They're always obsessed with cutting off as much as possible when I always ask for a small trim
Always. They especially always cut the sides too short. I tell them I want them to clean it up around the ears and the back a bit and they end up leaving me with like 1 cm of hair on the sides. Then I have some larpy military hair cut for like 3 weeks and have to use excessive hair spray to make it look less shitty for that time. I actually stopped her and asked her what she's doing instead of just watching them butcher my hair. I told them they cut my sideburns off without asking last time. She said she didn't cut my hair last time. Lol the woman next to her did and she looked over and her face got red.

Only good experience was with an older woman who cut my hair but she's always booked.
having to sit infront of a mirror for a solid 20-30 minutes and stare into your subhumanity is BRUTAL..
Brutal to stare at my bloated face in the mirror made worse by the thing they put around my neck as I pay them to make me look worse. Lmao and pua types recommend you to get haircuts every 2 - 4 weeks.

Last edited:
I need to keep my hair long for skullfrauding so I don't go anymore.

havent gone to one since early feb, and i was pretty much forced to

i did go pretty often to the barber.
next time im probably shaving myself because i only want very short hair and i dont think you can fuck that up

I disagree, I love going to the barber. I'm black so I get my hair trimmed and faded every 2 weeks, and its honestly like a therapy session for me.

Its the only time I'm around black people in mass, as my job doesn't have a large black demographic.

I disagree, I love going to the barber. I'm black so I get my hair trimmed and faded every 2 weeks, and its honestly like a therapy session for me.

Its the only time I'm around black people in mass, as my job doesn't have a large black demographic.
Do you go to one of those cool black barbers where everyone's friends and there's an uncle tony

Do you go to one of those cool black barbers where everyone's friends and there's an uncle tony
yes. The pastor of a local church always comes in saturday morning selling krispy kreme donuts. We always talk about the big football, basketball, and boxing matches that weekend, and whatever dumbshit The Donald did that week. Its an awesome environment

I stopped going to the barber because I have to cover up my receding hairline.

yes. The pastor of a local church always comes in saturday morning selling krispy kreme donuts. We always talk about the big football, basketball, and boxing matches that weekend, and whatever dumbshit The Donald did that week. Its an awesome environment
Fuark massive mog tbh you should be a barber as a job

I've only been to a barber once in my life tbh, it's over

Yeah I know usually the barbers are either gay or chads