Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: getting targeted advertisement about dating apps/PUA coaches

M

Muenzuka

Greycel
Lurking around incel sites and YT channels about inceldom/Lookism/blackpill for a decent time, only get nearly non-stop advertisements about dating apps and your run-of-the-mill """DATING COACH""" (PUA scammer). For some reason i find this baffling, if one it´s at this point (even when i followed Heightism/MGTOW content, this never showed up) all hope it´s lost, all that´s left it´s to cope or rope, all feels like a big elaborated farse. And the ads are so disingenuous that feel insulting, all with the same normie/ high-tier normie promising the same "secret" (being magnetic/charming/be an A L P H A/ etc.) to be able to magically get mad pussy (only with his help and seminar/book of course). Why snake oil sellers are resorting to advertise at this specific step of the blackpill?

PS: I could even give a pass to dong extenders/ "ripped tea"/ Height pills/ Plastic surgeons, but this feels just weird.

I honestly wonder how many users these apps have. Like I keep getting advertisements from dating apps that I've never even heard of. The latest one has been an app called clover. I assume the app is just filled with bots to make it seem full

Incel Trait: Fucking Use Ublock Origin.
I've never seen any form of a dating ad or app. I don't own a phone either.
I also never heard of dating coaches before.

I've seen youtube suggestions lol. Massive cope videos tbh

This one doesn't really apply to me. I guess I just ignore and avoid PUA bullshit completely, so (((they))) think I have no interest.