Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: Getting picked last on a Dance lesson.

• Thread starter Deleted member 18912
  • Start date
Deleted member 18912

Deleted member 18912

J3w Potter and The Philosophy Rigged
-
I had this shit in my 9th grade, it was part of a class ( Educação Fisica ), translated into english is Exercise Education.
I hated it.
You were forced to do it, or might aswell skip class ( I did that a lot tbh )
It was a shame, since i was the second best runner in the whole class, along with an old friend who was shorter but faster than me.
We competed against each other, in sprint and endurance type of races.
I had a lot of fun, but this dance shit was cringe worthy enough for me to skip class.
I refused to get mogged by the selection of some random whores.

never been to a dance before thankfully

Last time dancing with girls was at 4th grade, we had lessons of folk dancing. It was no problem then, was normal kid, just puberty made me into fag

I always got picked last at P.E. I never had a dance class though, sounds gay.

Last time dancing with girls was at 4th grade, we had lessons of folk dancing. It was no problem then, was normal kid, just puberty made me into fag
I didn´t have dances in that time, only later which made it worse. ( I was 15 )
I always got picked last at P.E. I never had a dance class though, sounds gay.
It was horrible.
Just why in the fuck...

I didn´t have dances in that time, only later which made it worse. ( I was 15 )
At 15 girls would be repulsed to dance with me. Good was no any dances then

That's harsh tbh but can't relate having dance lesson. Maybe it depends on what dance it is. I myself strangely got picked for prom ballroom dance when I was 14

That's harsh tbh but can't relate having dance lesson. Maybe it depends on what dance it is. I myself strangely got picked for prom ballroom dance when I was 14
It was folklore-ish kind of dance tbh
Just very simple.
In Portugal it is a very traditional thing.

Try being on a dance lesson and having to dance with the (male) teacher because the group is uneven. It was shameful.

Try being on a dance lesson and having to dance with the (male) teacher because the group is uneven. It was shameful.
That didn´t happen to me, since the teacher was always some middle aged foid in that kind of class.
The only male professors that i ever had were in the foreign speaking classes, math classes, geographic classes, and draw classes.
For most of the time.

Truecel Trait: good looking peers get two partners and you never get picked

I remember a similar thing from middle school. Most of the pairings were male-male or female-female, only the few attractive guys (tall, athletic, popular) from my class paired up with foids for the lesson.

I remember a similar thing from middle school. Most of the pairings were male-male or female-female, only the few attractive guys (tall, athletic, popular) from my class paired up with foids for the lesson.
I believe the dancing cherry picking of partners to be one of the most blackpilled moments.
There you see the real dynamics of attraction at work.

Good height, good looks, good frame.

lol had this shit in my gym class. teacher was into .... Tae Bow? anyway she was an old bitch that was a Stacy in her youth. did fitness stuff everyday and was in good shape. made us try dancing for like 2 weeks out of the semester. all the girls wanted to dance with 2-3 guys while the rest of the boys paired up with each other.

and me?
nobody wanted to pair up with me so the teacher danced with me and used me as the class guinea pig. i was an okay dancer and i remember her saying, “if Pumkin can even do it!” and everyone laughed at me and i felt bad even the teacher was laughing at my expense

she was a cool and fun teacher but gym with her as coach was hell for me. she tried doing team and pair shit and nobody ever picked me. in contrast i had a laid back gym coach and nobody picked me that year either so instead of forcing me to go and be mocked by my class he let me just run laps the whole year. was great

lol had this shit in my gym class. teacher was into .... Tae Bow? anyway she was an old bitch that was a Stacy in her youth. did fitness stuff everyday and was in good shape. made us try dancing for like 2 weeks out of the semester. all the girls wanted to dance with 2-3 guys while the rest of the boys paired up with each other.

and me?
nobody wanted to pair up with me so the teacher danced with me and used me as the class guinea pig. i was an okay dancer and i remember her saying, “if Pumkin can even do it!” and everyone laughed at me and i felt bad even the teacher was laughing at my expense

she was a cool and fun teacher but gym with her as coach was hell for me. she tried doing team and pair shit and nobody ever picked me. in contrast i had a laid back gym coach and nobody picked me that year either so instead of forcing me to go and be mocked by my class he let me just run laps the whole year. was great
Yeah.
It is a disgrace to your manhood.
To all of us who got treated as second class trolls.