Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: Getting emotional over the Joker movie (2019)

• Thread starter Deleted member 33216
  • Start date
Arthur deserved better

its the best film of the last decade

Only saw it once tbh, felt sad for Arthur. Loved the subway train scene.

It was a great movie. Idk why pseudo intellectual purists will always say it's shit compared to taxi driver. There was an inspiration, all right, but the Joker movie also had a lot of interesting original ideas, and it was not at all the same storyline to begin with. Joker feels far more like a guenuine outcast, in the flesh, not just a random taxi driver edge boy who wants to fuck Stacey and then fuck with a random political election because he sad. Joker is far deeper, it opens real discussion on how mental illness is treated and seen in soyciety, how toxic feminity can ruin a life (the mother of joker is the real mad woman villain in this movie), how to cope with life when you're not NT. The thing is normies stay on the surface of things. For instance, parts where he dances are seen as "comic relief" by the normpleb, while we see them as tragic 4th wall breaking metaphorical dramatization of his catabasis. How so ? Because we feel it IN OUR FLESH.
Only saw it once tbh, felt sad for Arthur. Loved the subway train scene.
"Go Arthur" in linguo when ?

Last edited:
What scenes exactly make you feel that emotional? I watched it back then in the cinema actually and it felt like the Mein Kampf of Incels to me

I remember it fondly, that's it. I quite liked the music and the part where he killed the tall fatty and spared truecel Gary. But I didn't see it as tear-jerking worthy.

Best incel movie so far imo
It is the incel movie, really. It was greenlit and popular simply because the title, 'Joker', but it really was about a truecel with mental illness. The message of the movie was clear --- be kind and understanding to the weirdo, you don't know what he went through and why he's the way he is, but, despite the awards and praise of this movie, normies haven't learned

What scenes exactly make you feel that emotional? I watched it back then in the cinema actually and it felt like the Mein Kampf of Incels to me
I found the scene where dreamed about being on the Murray show quite moving. He was so innocent and happy there. Tears were rolling down my eyes as I watched this. Another scene is when he shot those 3 mfkers on the subway. Those bullies got what they fucking deserved (and so did Murray).
It is the incel movie, really. It was greenlit and popular simply because the title, 'Joker', but it really was about a truecel with mental illness. The message of the movie was clear --- be kind and understanding to the weirdo, you don't know what he went through and why he's the way he is, but, despite the awards and praise of this movie, normies haven't learned
And they never will. Normies are bullies. They are the sole reason people like Arthur snap.
It was a great movie. Idk why pseudo intellectual purists will always say it's shit compared to taxi driver. There was an inspiration, all right, but the Joker movie also had a lot of interesting original ideas, and it was not at all the same storyline to begin with. Joker feels far more like a guenuine outcast, in the flesh, not just a random taxi driver edge boy who wants to fuck Stacey and then fuck with a random political election because he sad. Joker is far deeper, it opens real discussion on how mental illness is treated and seen in soyciety, how toxic feminity can ruin a life (the mother of joker is the real mad woman villain in this movie), how to cope with life when you're not NT. The thing is normies stay on the surface of things. For instance, parts where he dances are seen as "comic relief" by the normpleb, while we see them as tragic 4th wall breaking metaphorical dramatization of his catabasis. How so ? Because we feel it IN OUR FLESH.

"Go Arthur" in linguo when ?
Exactly.

the part where he killed the tall fatty and spared truecel Gary.
That was absolutely my favorite part of the movie.

We could probably change the title of the movie from "Joker" to "incel" and it'd still make sense. It is also a good example of how someone can be a mentalcel. Joker wasn't THAT ugly but he was definitely mentalcel. If he was NT, he would be a sexhaver.

Masterpiece 9/10 movie and I only gave it a 9/10 because the girlfriend was a nigger.

I found the scene where dreamed about being on the Murray show quite moving. He was so innocent and happy there. Tears were rolling down my eyes as I watched this. Another scene is when he shot those 3 mfkers on the subway. Those bullies got what they fucking deserved (and so did Murray).
My fav scenes were him dancing either in that bathroom or at home, also of course the scene where he enters (or leaves?) the elevator and Gary Glitter starts playing. If I remember correctly he was a pedophile, so Joker was a scandal movie though and though. BAZED

I didn't even watch the movie because I'm too much of a loser to have friends to go with me to the movie theaters and I am too high inhib to pirate the movie.

The scene at the end when Arthur is arrested and taken across town in a police car is a beautiful one.

He is watching the riots developing, the destruction, the flames, everything, and he cannot help but smile.
But this is not an evil smile, not the smile of the bully who enjoys how he overpowers a weaker human, one that we are all familiar with.
It is the smile of a person who for the first time in his life feels true happiness, liberation, that a weight has been lifted off his shoulder.
After watching that scene, the supposedly African proverb about the child setting his village on fire to finally experience its warmth made sense to me more than ever before.

The best movie I relate too :cryfeels:

This was a great message for normies but they only used the movie for stupid meme pics. Fuck em

You know they're making a sequel where he hooks up with Harley quinn? It's going to ruin the legacy of the original, i swear they're doing it just to fuck with trucels.

You know they're making a sequel where he hooks up with Harley quinn? It's going to ruin the legacy of the original, i swear they're doing it just to fuck with trucels.
:feelsrope:

Man, I love this movie so much, It's the best closest incel kino that ever exists.
But unfortunatly they will ruin the movie with the upcoming sequel that will introduce a femcel harley quinn that will appeal to feminists.
GARBAGE! FUCKING RAGEFUEL!:reeeeee:

Harley Quinn has billions of simps, how the fuck would she be femcel, plus femcel as a concept is pure fiction
Just look at this, it's a milf harley, they're trying to show her as a unattractive depressed lonely woman in this movie.

If I remember correctly, this OP ended up roping.

how you know ?
I remember him, or someone with a very similar avatar, saying that he couldn't take inceldom anymore and was going to commit suicide. And then he disappeared.

I remember him, or someone with a very similar avatar, saying that he couldn't take inceldom anymore and was going to commit suicide. And then he disappeared.
brootal. You remember his username ?

brootal. You remember his username ?
I tried to search a bit, but my memory is very vague on this, although I distinctly remember his avatar because I thought it looks like Eminem.

It kinda happened to me, those type of characters remind me of myself rbhngl ded srs buddyyoyo

I forgot there is a second Joker film coming out.

I can't wait to not watch it.