Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: fuckton of health problems

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
I see many people here that want to join military and I’m jealous becuase no military in the world would want me. Flat feet, shitty eyesight, diabetes, fucked us spine, ingrown nails, extremely high blood pressure and something weird with health. People like me shouldn’t reproduce.

I have shit eyesight but otherwise I’m doing alright. Not gonna bragpost tho

I've had chronic prostatitis ever since I was 22. JFL @ my life.

I have shit eyesight but in just one eye

Very true, it's why I am an incel. The treatment doctors gave me didn't work, just fucked me up worse and solidified my existence as a truecel.

yup, sounds like an incel trait

i feel like i have the back pain of a 40-year-old. im not even 20 yet

Early baldness. Myopia. Hemorrhoids. Injuries to the shoulder and wrists. Ingrown nails that even resulted in surgery. Childhood seizures. Crooked teeth. My right knee hurts every time I try to run.

Ingrown nails that even resulted in surgery.
Are they good now? I tried many different things and doctors for it but they always return becuase my feet are very broad.

Yup, Crohn's disease and an ostomy bag myself. Genetics are a bitch, women are whores

Some of these also came about due to loneliness our entire lives. Being lonely is as bad as a pack of cigs a day...

I see many people here that want to join military and I’m jealous becuase no military in the world would want me. Flat feet, shitty eyesight, diabetes, fucked us spine, ingrown nails, extremely high blood pressure and something weird with health. People like me shouldn’t reproduce.
Cant relate tbh

Have sort of chronic fatigue syndrome where I basically feel exhausted all the time and the sleep is unrestful.

Shit eyesight and a fucked knee.

Shit genetics come into a package

Let's check them off: bad eyesight, always gets sick every winter, sleep apnea, chronic congestion, fucked up spine, flat feet, forward head posture, shitty coordination, dairy/wheat sensitivities...

Which is probably why the Shia have a smooth stone for when they make sujood
Shia are woke. I love then far more than Sunni, they can Doo all 5 prayers in consecutive order at the end of the day, the turbah/smoothstone is wonderful, they have better hadith's and unique traditions. Sadly my family is Sunni retards

Shia are woke. I love then far more than Sunni, they can Doo all 5 prayers in consecutive order at the end of the day, the turbah/smoothstone is wonderful, they have better hadith's and unique traditions. Sadly my family is Sunni retards
I like that aspect of Shi’a Islam, the way it isn’t as interfering with daily life and seems to be a little more lax tbhngl

I like that aspect of Shi’a Islam, the way it isn’t as interfering with daily life and seems to be a little more lax tbhngl
They tend to be higher IQ,less incest/cousin marriage, more swaggy clothes, just better people in personality to. Most of my Sunni relatives who are religious are a pain to be around while Shia is chill

I'm a recovering alcohol with paranoid psychosis JFL. I have been better lately since I'm off the drugs though

Damn bro, ostomy bag sounds awful. For how long do you have it?

Since i was 14 (over before it began). Basically my intestines were so inflamed i was shitting straight blood 20+ times a day and none of the meds worked so they had to remove my colon essentially.

Aside from the implications of inceldom it really isnt all that bad to live with. The loneliness and alienation is worse than any physical illness tbh tbh. Im 21 now, no gf of course :feelsbadman: teehee just grow a new organ bro

Oh yeah and i have it for life btw its never going away:feelsrope:

They tend to be higher IQ,less incest/cousin marriage, more swaggy clothes, just better people in personality to. Most of my Sunni relatives who are religious are a pain to be around while Shia is chill
@ZkinnyG lets become Shi’a bro :feelshaha:

Since i was 14 (over before it began). Basically my intestines were so inflamed i was shitting straight blood 20+ times a day and none of the meds worked so they had to remove my colon essentially.

Aside from the implications of inceldom it really isnt all that bad to live with. The loneliness and alienation is worse than any physical illness tbh tbh. Im 21 now, no gf of course :feelsbadman: teehee just grow a new organ bro

Oh yeah and i have it for life btw its never going away:feelsrope:
Brutal. Did kids in your school knew about it? Did the make fun of you? I can’t imagine what’s like bro :feelscry:

Brutal. Did kids in your school knew about it? Did the make fun of you? I can’t imagine what’s like bro :feelscry:

Nah close can cover it up but its like i cant hug people or go to the beach or just reveal my torso in general because people will just see this plastic bag of shit attached to me and wonder wtf. Let alone explaining it all to a female im interested in

Whenever i've brung it up to normies online they just say i need to find a girl whose a nurse or doctor :feelshaha: even when my dad made me go to a support group for this kind of thing everyone was an old boomer whose already been married 20 plus years jfl.

Are you serious? Can't tell if you're serious.

How could I fit into any hobby where everyone else is a Stacy?
Stacies aren't judgemental in classes in my experience. They just ignore you. Also you only need classes to learn the forms and then you can do alone in private

Stacies aren't judgemental in classes in my experience. They just ignore you. Also you only need classes to learn the forms and then you can do alone in private

:feelskek: You're telling me that you were low inhib enough to actually show up to a yoga class? How was it? :lul: What the fuck? How were the foids not immediately disgusted by your existence?

:feelskek: You're telling me that you were low inhib enough to actually show up to a yoga class? How was it? :lul: What the fuck? How were the foids not immediately disgusted by your existence?
Some of the older Boomer foids look bit disturbed due to me having beard + being curry. But I am currycel and curries known for yoga so it wasn't too bad. It was life fuel being more flexible than most of the foids in classes besides the giga Stacie's who have been doing yoga for years

Some of the older Boomer foids look bit disturbed due to me having beard + being curry. But I am currycel and curries known for yoga so it wasn't too bad. It was life fuel being more flexible than most of the foids in classes besides the giga Stacie's who have been doing yoga for years

I'll just stick to buying a massage chair so I can browse incels.co in peace while I get my back pain fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back