Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

INCEL TRAIT: FOID'S DON'T WANT YOU AROUND

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Captain
Today, I was at my high school homecoming game and I met up with one of my friends. After we met up, we went up to the bleachers and we sat down with all of his female friends. My friend is also a total chad and he pulls all the ladies (It's total suicide fuel just hanging around him).

Anyway, as soon as I got there all the girls were staring at me for some weird reason. And the way they were staring at me was so weird. It was like they were high or something, like their pupils, were super wide like this :whatfeels:.

So I just brushed it off and didn't think anything of it. So me and my friend chop it up a bit. We talked about stuff like school, anime, video games, shit like that. Then, one of the girls approaches me and this is exactly how the conversation goes.

Girl: Can you go away?

Me: Why?

Girl: Dude, just leave!

Me: But I'm here with my friend (Friend's name).

Girl: He don't like you.

Then I talked to my friend who wasn't paying attention to the conversation and was talking to somebody else. And I was like "Yo, do you want me to leave?" and he was like "What?" and then the girl who told me to leave pushed me and was like "GO! LEAVE!"

I just left because I didn't wanna start shit and there were way too many people around us. Also, this girl looked kinda young (She looked like she was about 12/13 years old) and I wasn't gonna throw hands with a little girl, so I just left and sat alone.

If I wasn't an ugly incel, maybe those girls wouldn't mind having me around ffs.

Where were you?

ur a pussy
how about just saying no to her jfl

Yes; this is true. However, they usually leave when I arrive.

The foidlet was a harmless cunt you could’ve easily scared off

Today was my high school homecoming game too, while the chads are fucking, I’m at home listening to music and browsing an incel forum, the vast difference in realities all because of I don’t look a certain way
It's over can relate

Hell nah, you trying to get me locked up?
No but for real, honestly a brutal story.

In middle school I used to be friends with a Chad and he entered puberty literally 4/5 years before me and had all the foids. It was fucking terrible, eventually he ghosted me.

back to the kindergarten
20073.jpg

I wish your waifu sent me to the kindergarten everyday, those "LOS, LOS, LOS" would be music to my ears :ahegao:

How’d you get that:feelskek:
I’ve tried to but it doesn’t link the name properly
I can’t just give it out, figure it out on your own bhai :feelsjuice:

truecel trait: straight males don`t want you around
never began trait: gay males don`t want you around

Today was my high school homecoming game too, while the chads are fucking, I’m at home listening to music and browsing an incel forum, the vast difference in realities all because of I don’t look a certain way
I was invited to another frat party by my Incel in denial friend who really wants to join, and I feel the same way, all the Chads are fucking their foids while I browse a Incel forum because I don’t look a certain way :feelsree:

normie males also don't want u around

Brutal but could also be a trucel trait.
Why are there so many incels on this forum who are friends with a Chad, it is as if the two archetypes seek one another out in order to fulfill som strange necessary bond.

Seriously this is like the 5th post of some highschooler incel being best friends with Chad.

P.S.

IT NEVER ENDS WELL

Exactly why put yourself in a vicinity where your out of your depth.

Last edited:
Don’t you have female friends and females in your friend group???
also friends?
But I do agree that woman was a whore she’ll burn in hell anyways like all women and wyts do

Correct. Foids would quickly change seats when I sat near them during "lunch"/dinner.

women have bigger pupils when the see someone they like JFL:whatfeels:

That's true and happened to me too. In the end the fucking pussy demons will steal your friends

Fakecel if they do kek :feelskek:

Why are there so many incels on this forum who are friends with a Chad, it is as if the two archetypes seek one another out in order to fulfill som strange necessary bond.

Seriously this is like the 5th post of some highschooler incel being best friends with Chad.

P.S.

IT NEVER ENDS WELL
In my case, i've been friends with chad ever since I was 7-8 yo (when I wasn't that bad looking, cute even).

Ya my whole life wherever I go all the females leave very, very quickly.

Sucked so badly when I was in high school, some of my friends knew girls and sometimes I came to join my friend when there were girls there. And I was thinking, sweet a chance to get practice talking to girls, and maybe just to know her a bit. Not even hoping for a relationship here, just to know some girls.

But every fucking time within 30 seconds all the girls would leave. Like literally some of the girls at my friends house on a Saturday afternoon, just got there awhile ago and having fun. Then I get there, and showered, and nice guy, and within 30 seconds the girls are starting to leave, and some of them literally just going home.

It happened with clubs I joined too, and the other guys in the club were like wtf? to the girls. Like girls who had been in the club for 2 years and regular going every week. Then I join, and ALL the girls never come back again.

The girls would actually drive down to the club and walk by 'just visiting', talk and smiling and having fun with the Chads, then the girl sees me there, and she 'has to go', she'll be back next week. Then doesn't come back the next week.

That is how creepy we are to girls. Literally make them feel horribly uncomfortable wherever we go. To the point that they leave where Chads are and leave things they want to do.

Another time at age 21 my friends invited me to a dinner party. So I was like sweet my first party. And I go there and there is equal numbers of guys and girls. Girls I recognized from when I was in highschool. So I was just mainly quiet and polite and uncomfortable being around so many people. But I poured alcohol and started talking with my guy friends.

Theses girls were all dressed up in makeup obviously a lot of preparation time. And they already had at least one drink before I got there. And dinner was ordered and more drinks. So I knew in my mind - watch this all the girls are going to leave. I could hear the girls laughing and having a great time before they saw me as I came in the door.

Anyway yep within 20 seconds all the laughter had stopped, and the girls looked angry/weird. And they started getting their coats on to leave. And my friends are like wtf? where the fuck are you going? And no more smiles or laughter but serious and angry looks on the girls faces, the girls just say sorry we have to go, see you guys another time.

My friends couldn't figure out why the girls left, and my friends were angry as hell, and these are nice guys who don't get angry basically ever. I just said stupid cunts after the girls left.. by this time I knew what to expect.

Last edited:
Ya my whole life wherever I go all the females leave very, very quickly.

Sucked so badly when I was in high school, some of my friends knew girls and sometimes I came to join my friend when there were girls there. And I was thinking, sweet a chance to get practice talking to girls, and maybe just to know her a bit. Not even hoping for a relationship here, just to know some girls.

But every fucking time within 30 seconds all the girls would leave. Like literally some of the girls at my friends house on a Saturday afternoon, just got there awhile ago and having fun. Then I get there, and showered, and nice guy, and within 30 seconds the girls are starting to leave, and some of them literally just going home.

It happened with clubs I joined too, and the other guys in the club were like wtf? to the girls. Like girls who had been in the club for 2 years and regular going every week. Then I join, and ALL the girls never come back again.

The girls would actually drive down to the club and walk by 'just visiting', talk and smiling and having fun with the Chads, then the girl sees me there, and she 'has to go', she'll be back next week. Then doesn't come back the next week.

That is how creepy we are to girls. Literally make them feel horribly uncomfortable wherever we go. To the point that they leave where Chads are and leave things they want to do.

Another time at age 21 my friends invited me to a dinner party. So I was like sweet my first party. And I go there and there is equal numbers of guys and girls. Girls I recognized from when I was in highschool. So I was just mainly quiet and polite and uncomfortable being around so many people. But I poured alcohol and started talking with my guy friends.

Theses girls were all dressed up in makeup obviously a lot of preparation time. And they already had at least one drink before I got there. And dinner was ordered and more drinks. So I knew in my mind - watch this all the girls are going to leave. I could hear the girls laughing and having a great time before they saw me as I came in the door.

Anyway yep within 20 seconds all the laughter had stopped, and the girls looked angry/weird. And they started getting their coats on to leave. And my friends are like wtf? where the fuck are you going? And no more smiles or laughter but serious and angry looks on the girls faces, the girls just say sorry we have to go, see you guys another time.

My friends couldn't figure out why the girls left, and my friends were angry as hell, and these are nice guys who don't get angry basically ever. I just said stupid cunts after the girls left.. by this time I knew what to expect.
Damn, that's insane but not surprising. Most of them dont even want us in their perimeter kek
Himmler is a joke compared to most of them kek:feelskek::feelsclown:

Damn, that's insane but not surprising. Most of them dont even want us in their perimeter kek
Himmler is a joke compared to most of them kek:feelskek::feelsclown:

Ya their racism, ableism, lookism is just insane. Its innate actually, you know how if a huge poisonous snake came into your room right now you would be fucking scared. That is how women feel around us.

In nature we could impregnate them with inferior subhuman sperm. Probably why women evolved to always not be within a close perimeter to incels.

And how women like being close to Chads.

Its like studying insects or something. Where a Chad is there will usually be a bunch of women close by.

Fuck. Those stories make me sad. That's so fucking unfair. That's why I always tried to avoid such situations, since I already knew what to expect.

[UWSL]Jfl can you describe how you look? [UWSL]I can hardly believe that one person in a group can cause that kind of reaction tbh.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

Dude WTF?? I feel second-hand rage from reading this. Foids are evil. They want to cull sub 5 males.
Don't let that shit slide, dude
go ER on those cunts (in Minecraft)

[UWSL]Jfl can you describe how you look? [UWSL]I can hardly believe that one person in a group can cause that kind of reaction tbh.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

Ya I thought it was just coincidence for a while, and then I thought maybe girls only ever stay in one place for like a few minutes at a time. But asking my friend in the same club those girls used to come every week ever since he started going. But all quit the week I joined.

It has happened every time, that is when I knew it wasn't just a coincidence. Also observing girls from afar and seeing them laughing and having a good time. Then when I join a group conversation seeing their relaxed good feeling and smiles, turning to angry looks, then them leaving.

I am anglo-saxon, full head of hair, bloatking, overweight, super thick beard. The thing was when I was thin and before I had much facial hair when I was a teenager I got the same reactions.

It goes beyond looks, its just I have horrible genetics. Imo women operate on a subconscious, primal level. And they can just sense something is very, very wrong with me. And it frightens them. I don't think they can necessarily explain it, they just feel 'creeped' out and uncomfortable, and want to gtfo out of wherever they are.

Men cannot sense whatever the vibe is. For men I am just a low-status guy who is interesting to talk to.

Ya I thought it was just coincidence for a while, and then I thought maybe girls only ever stay in one place for like a few minutes at a time. But asking my friend in the same club those girls used to come every week ever since he started going. But all quit the week I joined.

It has happened every time, that is when I knew it wasn't just a coincidence. Also observing girls from afar and seeing them laughing and having a good time. Then when I join a group conversation seeing their relaxed good feeling and smiles, turning to angry looks, then them leaving.

I am anglo-saxon, full head of hair, bloatking, overweight, super thick beard. The thing was when I was thin and before I had much facial hair when I was a teenager I got the same reactions.

It goes beyond looks, its just I have horrible genetics. Imo women operate on a subconscious, primal level. And they can just sense something is very, very wrong with me. And it frightens them. I don't think they can necessarily explain it, they just feel 'creeped' out and uncomfortable, and want to gtfo out of wherever they are.

Men cannot sense whatever the vibe is. For men I am just a low-status guy who is interesting to talk to.
Dude, the very first milisecond they notice someone they can define him as either a chad, normie or incel

my school doesn't have homecoming (credit recovery) but my home campus had it a few days ago and i didn't even know :feelshaha:

Rape worthy individual

You should have told her no and put that bitch in her place, or had your friend tell her to shut up. Foids like this makes my blood boil. They take too many freedoms and think the world revolves around them

ur a pussy
how about just saying no to her jfl
Tbh

As a gymcel this is a hard relate for me

Last edited:
No one wants to do anything with me, i don't expect anything from any human in this regard. :feelsaww:

[UWSL]how about just saying no to her jfl[/UWSL]
Today, I was at my high school homecoming game and I met up with one of my friends. After we met up, we went up to the bleachers and we sat down with all of his female friends. My friend is also a total chad and he pulls all the ladies (It's total suicide fuel just hanging around him).

Anyway, as soon as I got there all the girls were staring at me for some weird reason. And the way they were staring at me was so weird. It was like they were high or something, like their pupils, were super wide like this :whatfeels:.

So I just brushed it off and didn't think anything of it. So me and my friend chop it up a bit. We talked about stuff like school, anime, video games, shit like that. Then, one of the girls approaches me and this is exactly how the conversation goes.

Girl: Can you go away?

Me: Why?

Girl: Dude, just leave!

Me: But I'm here with my friend (Friend's name).

Girl: He don't like you.

Then I talked to my friend who wasn't paying attention to the conversation and was talking to somebody else. And I was like "Yo, do you want me to leave?" and he was like "What?" and then the girl who told me to leave pushed me and was like "GO! LEAVE!"

I just left because I didn't wanna start shit and there were way too many people around us. Also, this girl looked kinda young (She looked like she was about 12/13 years old) and I wasn't gonna throw hands with a little girl, so I just left and sat alone.

If I wasn't an ugly incel, maybe those girls wouldn't mind having me around ffs.
Yeah it’s pretty straightforward that’s it’s your looks I’m sorry brocel these foids need to be herded together like sheep to tell you to leave.