Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

INCEL TRAIT: FOID'S DON'T WANT YOU AROUND

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Recruit
★★★
Joined
May 11, 2021
Posts
285
Online
13d 11h 3m
Today, I was at my high school homecoming game and I met up with one of my friends. After we met up, we went up to the bleachers and we sat down with all of his female friends. My friend is also a total chad and he pulls all the ladies (It's total suicide fuel just hanging around him).

Anyway, as soon as I got there all the girls were staring at me for some weird reason. And the way they were staring at me was so weird. It was like they were high or something, like their pupils, were super wide like this :whatfeels:.

So I just brushed it off and didn't think anything of it. So me and my friend chop it up a bit. We talked about stuff like school, anime, video games, shit like that. Then, one of the girls approaches me and this is exactly how the conversation goes.

Girl: Can you go away?

Me: Why?

Girl: Dude, just leave!

Me: But I'm here with my friend (Friend's name).

Girl: He don't like you.

Then I talked to my friend who wasn't paying attention to the conversation and was talking to somebody else. And I was like "Yo, do you want me to leave?" and he was like "What?" and then the girl who told me to leave pushed me and was like "GO! LEAVE!"

I just left because I didn't wanna start shit and there were way too many people around us. Also, this girl looked kinda young (She looked like she was about 12/13 years old) and I wasn't gonna throw hands with a little girl, so I just left and sat alone.

If I wasn't an ugly incel, maybe those girls wouldn't mind having me around ffs.
 
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

I think u a fed
★★★
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Posts
4,708
Online
39d 9h 36m
Where were you?
 
kekfuel

kekfuel

ah
Joined
Jul 18, 2019
Posts
5,070
Online
96d 4h 22m
ur a pussy
how about just saying no to her jfl
 
Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 26, 2021
Posts
940
Online
28d 4h 22m
Yes; this is true. However, they usually leave when I arrive.
 
Nagisa_Shingetsu

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Recruit
★★★
Joined
May 11, 2021
Posts
285
Online
13d 11h 3m
0Energy0Happyness said:
Where were you?
My high school football game
 
Broly

Broly

Luminary
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
14,737
Online
67d 17h 30m
Today was my high school homecoming game too, while the chads are fucking, I’m at home listening to music and browsing an incel forum, the vast difference in realities all because of I don’t look a certain way
 
WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 20, 2020
Posts
28,478
Online
219d 11h 21m
Nagisa_Shingetsu said:
Today, I was at my high school homecoming game
Broly said:
Today was my high school homecoming game too
Yall niggas go to the same school wtf :feelsaww:
 
Broly

Broly

Luminary
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
14,737
Online
67d 17h 30m
WØLF said:
Y’all niggas go to the same school wtf :feelsaww:
who knows maybe we do kek
Probably just a coincidence
 
WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 20, 2020
Posts
28,478
Online
219d 11h 21m
Last edited:
Arescel

Arescel

XVIII
★★★★
Joined
Sep 20, 2021
Posts
1,392
Online
14d 21h 0m
Nagisa_Shingetsu said:
She looked like she was about 12/13 years old
I would be considering the "unthinkable" if I were you.
 
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

I think u a fed
★★★
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Posts
4,708
Online
39d 9h 36m
Nagisa_Shingetsu said:
My high school football game
You were watching a game and she sent you away?
 
Sigma

Sigma

Proud Misogynist
Joined
Mar 21, 2021
Posts
574
Online
9d 11h 38m
The foidlet was a harmless cunt you could’ve easily scared off
 
Nagisa_Shingetsu

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Recruit
★★★
Joined
May 11, 2021
Posts
285
Online
13d 11h 3m
Arescel said:
I would be considering the "unthinkable" if I were you.
Hell nah, you trying to get me locked up?
 
OwlGod

OwlGod

Send me an Angel
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 26, 2019
Posts
8,521
Online
126d 2h 31m
back to the kindergarten
 
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

I think u a fed
★★★
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Posts
4,708
Online
39d 9h 36m
Broly said:
Today was my high school homecoming game too, while the chads are fucking, I’m at home listening to music and browsing an incel forum, the vast difference in realities all because of I don’t look a certain way
It's over can relate
 
the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Battlemage
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2021
Posts
2,461
Online
19d 16h 26m
Why are there so many incels on this forum who are friends with a Chad, it is as if the two archetypes seek one another out in order to fulfill som strange necessary bond.

Seriously this is like the 5th post of some highschooler incel being best friends with Chad.

P.S.

IT NEVER ENDS WELL
 
Arescel

Arescel

XVIII
★★★★
Joined
Sep 20, 2021
Posts
1,392
Online
14d 21h 0m
Nagisa_Shingetsu said:
Hell nah, you trying to get me locked up?
No but for real, honestly a brutal story.

In middle school I used to be friends with a Chad and he entered puberty literally 4/5 years before me and had all the foids. It was fucking terrible, eventually he ghosted me.
 
WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 20, 2020
Posts
28,478
Online
219d 11h 21m
Broly said:
Nagisa_Shingetsu @Nagisa_Shingetsu is Bhaigetsu:society:
Oh :feelskek:

I like Bhaigisa or Nagibhai more tbh
 
Broly

Broly

Luminary
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
14,737
Online
67d 17h 30m
WØLF said:
Oh :feelskek:

I like Bhaigisa or Nagibhai more tbh
i liked what you did with bhaimancer, that thing makes me laugh irl:feelskek:
 
WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 20, 2020
Posts
28,478
Online
219d 11h 21m
Broly said:
i liked what you did with bhaimancer, that thing makes me laugh irl:feelskek:
Glad to hear that. Thanks Broly @Bhaily, I try :feelscomfy:
 
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

here to save m'lady from da niceguys!!!! xDDDDDD
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
15,447
Online
13d 11h 2m
Broly

Broly

Luminary
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
14,737
Online
67d 17h 30m
WØLF said:
Glad to hear that. Thanks Broly @Bhaily, I try :feelscomfy:
How’d you get that:feelskek:
I’ve tried to but it doesn’t link the name properly
 
Steiner Ex Machina

Steiner Ex Machina

Fully Weaponized Autism
★★★★
Joined
Aug 30, 2021
Posts
877
Online
11d 1h 34m
OwlGod said:
back to the kindergarten


I wish your waifu sent me to the kindergarten everyday, those "LOS, LOS, LOS" would be music to my ears :ahegao:
 
WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 20, 2020
Posts
28,478
Online
219d 11h 21m
Broly said:
How’d you get that:feelskek:
I’ve tried to but it doesn’t link the name properly
I can’t just give it out, figure it out on your own bhai :feelsjuice:
 
govnyaker

govnyaker

Officer
★★
Joined
Jun 11, 2021
Posts
639
Online
19d 4h 46m
truecel trait: straight males don`t want you around
never began trait: gay males don`t want you around
 
faded

faded

5’4 Kikecel currently leechmaxxing
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 7, 2021
Posts
471
Online
11d 19h 56m
Broly said:
Today was my high school homecoming game too, while the chads are fucking, I’m at home listening to music and browsing an incel forum, the vast difference in realities all because of I don’t look a certain way
I was invited to another frat party by my Incel in denial friend who really wants to join, and I feel the same way, all the Chads are fucking their foids while I browse a Incel forum because I don’t look a certain way :feelsree:
 
wei#3959

wei#3959

Captain
★★
Joined
Dec 13, 2020
Posts
1,656
Online
87d 11h 38m
normie males also don't want u around
 
Loner94

Loner94

Commander
★★
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Posts
3,101
Online
52d 22h 44m
Brutal but could also be a trucel trait.
the virgin shepherd said:
Why are there so many incels on this forum who are friends with a Chad, it is as if the two archetypes seek one another out in order to fulfill som strange necessary bond.

Seriously this is like the 5th post of some highschooler incel being best friends with Chad.

P.S.

IT NEVER ENDS WELL

Exactly why put yourself in a vicinity where your out of your depth.
 
Last edited:
unlimited

unlimited

Greycel
Joined
Sep 25, 2021
Posts
20
Online
2h 58m
Don’t you have female friends and females in your friend group???
also friends?
But I do agree that woman was a whore she’ll burn in hell anyways like all women and wyts do
 
D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
Joined
Jul 22, 2020
Posts
5,530
Online
57d 17h 54m
D

dannybud

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Sep 9, 2021
Posts
280
Online
3d 18h 48m
Nagisa_Shingetsu said:
My high school football game
theres bound to be cucks saying 'how dare you respect this queen you better suck her toes as reparation' :soy:
 
Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 26, 2021
Posts
940
Online
28d 4h 22m
Correct. Foids would quickly change seats when I sat near them during "lunch"/dinner.
 
RandomBroCel

RandomBroCel

Voicecel
★★★★★
Joined
May 8, 2021
Posts
490
Online
6d 1h 7m
Intellau_Celistic said:
Yes; this is true. However, they usually leave when I arrive.
chad:chad:
 
TheyCallMeDSP

TheyCallMeDSP

Greycel
Joined
Oct 2, 2021
Posts
5
Online
2h 33m
women have bigger pupils when the see someone they like JFL:whatfeels:
 
Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
Joined
Apr 30, 2020
Posts
2,564
Online
6d 23h 37m
highinhibition

highinhibition

Banned
-
Joined
Jul 2, 2021
Posts
5,273
Online
36d 16h 41m
That's true and happened to me too. In the end the fucking pussy demons will steal your friends
 
AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

Zhonghua minguo wansui, zhenzheng de Zhongguo
Joined
Aug 22, 2021
Posts
2,529
Online
15d 23h 39m
Fakecel if they do kek :feelskek:
 
W

wexyu

Greycel
Joined
Oct 8, 2021
Posts
11
Online
1d 17m
the virgin shepherd said:
Why are there so many incels on this forum who are friends with a Chad, it is as if the two archetypes seek one another out in order to fulfill som strange necessary bond.

Seriously this is like the 5th post of some highschooler incel being best friends with Chad.

P.S.

IT NEVER ENDS WELL
In my case, i've been friends with chad ever since I was 7-8 yo (when I wasn't that bad looking, cute even).
 
W

WizardofSoda

Admiral
Joined
Aug 25, 2019
Posts
2,597
Online
94d 7h 40m
Ya my whole life wherever I go all the females leave very, very quickly.

Sucked so badly when I was in high school, some of my friends knew girls and sometimes I came to join my friend when there were girls there. And I was thinking, sweet a chance to get practice talking to girls, and maybe just to know her a bit. Not even hoping for a relationship here, just to know some girls.

But every fucking time within 30 seconds all the girls would leave. Like literally some of the girls at my friends house on a Saturday afternoon, just got there awhile ago and having fun. Then I get there, and showered, and nice guy, and within 30 seconds the girls are starting to leave, and some of them literally just going home.

It happened with clubs I joined too, and the other guys in the club were like wtf? to the girls. Like girls who had been in the club for 2 years and regular going every week. Then I join, and ALL the girls never come back again.

The girls would actually drive down to the club and walk by 'just visiting', talk and smiling and having fun with the Chads, then the girl sees me there, and she 'has to go', she'll be back next week. Then doesn't come back the next week.


That is how creepy we are to girls. Literally make them feel horribly uncomfortable wherever we go. To the point that they leave where Chads are and leave things they want to do.


Another time at age 21 my friends invited me to a dinner party. So I was like sweet my first party. And I go there and there is equal numbers of guys and girls. Girls I recognized from when I was in highschool. So I was just mainly quiet and polite and uncomfortable being around so many people. But I poured alcohol and started talking with my guy friends.

Theses girls were all dressed up in makeup obviously a lot of preparation time. And they already had at least one drink before I got there. And dinner was ordered and more drinks. So I knew in my mind - watch this all the girls are going to leave. I could hear the girls laughing and having a great time before they saw me as I came in the door.

Anyway yep within 20 seconds all the laughter had stopped, and the girls looked angry/weird. And they started getting their coats on to leave. And my friends are like wtf? where the fuck are you going? And no more smiles or laughter but serious and angry looks on the girls faces, the girls just say sorry we have to go, see you guys another time.

My friends couldn't figure out why the girls left, and my friends were angry as hell, and these are nice guys who don't get angry basically ever. I just said stupid cunts after the girls left.. by this time I knew what to expect.
 
Last edited:
AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

Zhonghua minguo wansui, zhenzheng de Zhongguo
Joined
Aug 22, 2021
Posts
2,529
Online
15d 23h 39m
WizardofSoda said:
Ya my whole life wherever I go all the females leave very, very quickly.

Sucked so badly when I was in high school, some of my friends knew girls and sometimes I came to join my friend when there were girls there. And I was thinking, sweet a chance to get practice talking to girls, and maybe just to know her a bit. Not even hoping for a relationship here, just to know some girls.

But every fucking time within 30 seconds all the girls would leave. Like literally some of the girls at my friends house on a Saturday afternoon, just got there awhile ago and having fun. Then I get there, and showered, and nice guy, and within 30 seconds the girls are starting to leave, and some of them literally just going home.

It happened with clubs I joined too, and the other guys in the club were like wtf? to the girls. Like girls who had been in the club for 2 years and regular going every week. Then I join, and ALL the girls never come back again.

The girls would actually drive down to the club and walk by 'just visiting', talk and smiling and having fun with the Chads, then the girl sees me there, and she 'has to go', she'll be back next week. Then doesn't come back the next week.


That is how creepy we are to girls. Literally make them feel horribly uncomfortable wherever we go. To the point that they leave where Chads are and leave things they want to do.


Another time at age 21 my friends invited me to a dinner party. So I was like sweet my first party. And I go there and there is equal numbers of guys and girls. Girls I recognized from when I was in highschool. So I was just mainly quiet and polite and uncomfortable being around so many people. But I poured alcohol and started talking with my guy friends.

Theses girls were all dressed up in makeup obviously a lot of preparation time. And they already had at least one drink before I got there. And dinner was ordered and more drinks. So I knew in my mind - watch this all the girls are going to leave. I could hear the girls laughing and having a great time before they saw me as I came in the door.

Anyway yep within 20 seconds all the laughter had stopped, and the girls looked angry/weird. And they started getting their coats on to leave. And my friends are like wtf? where the fuck are you going? And no more smiles or laughter but serious and angry looks on the girls faces, the girls just say sorry we have to go, see you guys another time.

My friends couldn't figure out why the girls left, and my friends were angry as hell, and these are nice guys who don't get angry basically ever. I just said stupid cunts after the girls left.. by this time I knew what to expect.
Damn, that's insane but not surprising. Most of them dont even want us in their perimeter kek
Himmler is a joke compared to most of them kek:feelskek::feelsclown:
 
W

WizardofSoda

Admiral
Joined
Aug 25, 2019
Posts
2,597
Online
94d 7h 40m
AlphaCentauri said:
Damn, that's insane but not surprising. Most of them dont even want us in their perimeter kek
Himmler is a joke compared to most of them kek:feelskek::feelsclown:

Ya their racism, ableism, lookism is just insane. Its innate actually, you know how if a huge poisonous snake came into your room right now you would be fucking scared. That is how women feel around us.

In nature we could impregnate them with inferior subhuman sperm. Probably why women evolved to always not be within a close perimeter to incels.

And how women like being close to Chads.

Its like studying insects or something. Where a Chad is there will usually be a bunch of women close by.
 
I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 15, 2020
Posts
8,645
Online
53d 1h 50m
Fuck. Those stories make me sad. That's so fucking unfair. That's why I always tried to avoid such situations, since I already knew what to expect.
 
ldargoblin

ldargoblin

Commander
★★★
Joined
Nov 1, 2018
Posts
3,213
Online
61d 6h 21m
WizardofSoda said:
Another time at age 21 my friends invited me to a dinner party. So I was like sweet my first party. And I go there and there is equal numbers of guys and girls. Girls I recognized from when I was in highschool. So I was just mainly quiet and polite and uncomfortable being around so many people. But I poured alcohol and started talking with my guy friends.

Theses girls were all dressed up in makeup obviously a lot of preparation time. And they already had at least one drink before I got there. And dinner was ordered and more drinks. So I knew in my mind - watch this all the girls are going to leave. I could hear the girls laughing and having a great time before they saw me as I came in the door.

Anyway yep within 20 seconds all the laughter had stopped, and the girls looked angry/weird. And they started getting their coats on to leave. And my friends are like wtf? where the fuck are you going? And no more smiles or laughter but serious and angry looks on the girls faces, the girls just say sorry we have to go, see you guys another time.

My friends couldn't figure out why the girls left, and my friends were angry as hell, and these are nice guys who don't get angry basically ever. I just said stupid cunts after the girls left.. by this time I knew what to expect.
Jfl can you describe how you look? I can hardly believe that one person in a group can cause that kind of reaction tbh.
 
MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
3,790
Online
77d 20h 46m
Dude WTF?? I feel second-hand rage from reading this. Foids are evil. They want to cull sub 5 males.
Don't let that shit slide, dude
go ER on those cunts (in Minecraft)
 
W

WizardofSoda

Admiral
Joined
Aug 25, 2019
Posts
2,597
Online
94d 7h 40m
ldargoblin said:
Jfl can you describe how you look? I can hardly believe that one person in a group can cause that kind of reaction tbh.

Ya I thought it was just coincidence for a while, and then I thought maybe girls only ever stay in one place for like a few minutes at a time. But asking my friend in the same club those girls used to come every week ever since he started going. But all quit the week I joined.

It has happened every time, that is when I knew it wasn't just a coincidence. Also observing girls from afar and seeing them laughing and having a good time. Then when I join a group conversation seeing their relaxed good feeling and smiles, turning to angry looks, then them leaving.

I am anglo-saxon, full head of hair, bloatking, overweight, super thick beard. The thing was when I was thin and before I had much facial hair when I was a teenager I got the same reactions.

It goes beyond looks, its just I have horrible genetics. Imo women operate on a subconscious, primal level. And they can just sense something is very, very wrong with me. And it frightens them. I don't think they can necessarily explain it, they just feel 'creeped' out and uncomfortable, and want to gtfo out of wherever they are.

Men cannot sense whatever the vibe is. For men I am just a low-status guy who is interesting to talk to.
 
AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

Zhonghua minguo wansui, zhenzheng de Zhongguo
Joined
Aug 22, 2021
Posts
2,529
Online
15d 23h 39m
WizardofSoda said:
Ya I thought it was just coincidence for a while, and then I thought maybe girls only ever stay in one place for like a few minutes at a time. But asking my friend in the same club those girls used to come every week ever since he started going. But all quit the week I joined.

It has happened every time, that is when I knew it wasn't just a coincidence. Also observing girls from afar and seeing them laughing and having a good time. Then when I join a group conversation seeing their relaxed good feeling and smiles, turning to angry looks, then them leaving.

I am anglo-saxon, full head of hair, bloatking, overweight, super thick beard. The thing was when I was thin and before I had much facial hair when I was a teenager I got the same reactions.

It goes beyond looks, its just I have horrible genetics. Imo women operate on a subconscious, primal level. And they can just sense something is very, very wrong with me. And it frightens them. I don't think they can necessarily explain it, they just feel 'creeped' out and uncomfortable, and want to gtfo out of wherever they are.

Men cannot sense whatever the vibe is. For men I am just a low-status guy who is interesting to talk to.
Dude, the very first milisecond they notice someone they can define him as either a chad, normie or incel
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top