Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: Feeling scared when walking near a group of teenagers

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Not scared because they're gonna rob you or beat you up (unless you live in a ghetto) but scared that they're gonna laugh at you or insult you for being an awkward virgin loner, although most likely they didn't even notice you just like the rest of passerbies. It's that sweet middle/high school paranoia kicking again, back then you avoided confrontation and eye contact with other teens because they laughed at you so you keep doing the same even if you're an adult, finished high school years ago and you don't even know those people. May also include that when they're laughing you think they're laughing at you when in reality they're laughing at something completely different, paranoia.

Last edited:
I have the opposite issue. People are scared of me.

Yes, of-course. Many of us feel this way as a result of our negative social experiences/"low status" in society.

Not scared because they're gonna rob you or beat you up (unless you live in a ghetto) but scared that they're gonna laugh at you or insult you for being an awkward virgin loner, although most likely they didn't even notice you just like the rest of passerbies. It's that sweet middle/high school paranoia kicking again, back then you avoided confrontation and eye contact with other teens because they laughed at you so you keep doing the same even if you're an adult, finished high school years ago and you don't even know those people. May also include that when they're laughing you think they're laughing at you when in reality they're laughing at something completely different, paranoia.

literally me

Im way too old for that, when i was around 20 yeah i felt insecure around young people.

People are scared of me.
this and i instead of getting scared of people, feel much hatred for them because they will good lives without doing anything

i hate it when they ask me for cigarettes.
smokes are expensive, and i can't refuse for fear of being beaten up.

i hate it when they ask me for cigarettes.
smokes are expensive, and i can't refuse for fear of being beaten up.
I don't smoke so I don't have this problem :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

they laugh at me sometimes for being pajeet and because I look like crap

but often they are also in limbo and dont know what to do for several reasons

if they would start to insult me they would also acknowledge me and that would hurt their coolness level infront of their girlfriends or buddyboyos

they usually then start to pretend to be cold, stoic and haughty and deem me unworthy by pretending not to noticing me . Their stupid normie orbiters or gfs usually enjoy this attitude the most here in Germany

on other occasions they are just too small, I am below average height for german standards 177 5'10'' and have a normal frame, the twink pretty boys or young chadlites look at me in confusion open their mouth, close it again and then keep staring at me in bewilderment because I bodymog them or am at least in somewhat equal terms to them

I mostly stay at home nowadays so I dont have to deal with this bs
___

But yeah sometimes I also get ridiculed, especially if they are drunk or their gfs are not around or they are low-income or if I happen to be to close to them accidentally, also if they are still in puberty the chances are higher to get treated like subhuman

Last edited:
Don’t you live in a Latin American shithole I’d be scared of the teens beheading me
lol
hey, there's a spanish channel that translates videos, and someone told me that this one was from "bummerdrummer".
and I was like: shit, I know that guy from a forum

is that really you?

lol
hey, there's a spanish channel that translates videos, and someone told me that this one was from "bummerdrummer".
and I was like: shit, I know that guy from a forum

is that really you?

Crazy shit dude. Yeah I had a YT but it’s been banned. Wtf? I’m lolling so hard. Those aren’t my best vids, I had some very good ones with editing and effort :dafuckfeels::fuk:

I'm more afraid walking near children. I don't want to be mistaken for a pedophile for my advances.

But yeah sometimes I also get ridiculed, especially if they are drunk or their gfs are not around or they are low-income or if I happen to be to close to them accidentally, also if they are still in puberty the chances are higher to get treated like subhuman
Yeah

Status in HS determines long-term quality of life

Even after years of gymcelling I'm still scared whenever I pass by anyone

Crazy shit dude. Yeah I had a YT but it’s been banned. Wtf? I’m lolling so hard. Those aren’t my best vids, I had some very good ones with editing and effort :dafuckfeels::fuk:
you're a celebrity, [UWSL]I am jealous[/UWSL] :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Its understandable. Teenagers and young adults are the most cruel when it comes to making fun of you and so on

How

I want to be scary too
Slightly taller than average. Look older than my age. Balding. Look like a terrorist with beard. And I sometimes naturally walk around with a scowl

I don't give a shit what a group of little brats think

same
im tall and wide n bald on top of that with depressed face i intimidate normies

Sort of. But I kind of humiliate myself. I have to accept that I’ll still be a pathetic awkward retard even in 10 years time jfl

Same.

I tend to avoid them