Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel trait: everything you do is low iq, autistic and failure

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Playing the same games over and over again, being shy and always being the third wheel of family gatherings i.e. you are now forever alone in said party. Even with my family. If they are even that at this point. Even on here I'm told I'm too autistic and that it's a bad thing and I must go on my "normal pills" I realized I am never going to be normal and my entire existence was just a mistake. Fucking parents conceived me after going on a date to McDonald's. JFL. My fucking existence doesn't mean anything. Dear god brocels I just wanna die :cryfeels::feelsrope: I wish my life could mean something but it doesn't. Nothing matters in this life besides good fucking looks because of this failure primate race.

That's a fucked up way to conceive a child. My apologies.
Gods fault if there is one tbh ngl. He's like the abusive Lord of this universe he IS WHITE DIAMOND HE KNOWS AMD JUST DOES NOTHING HE LIKES TO BE EVIL:feelsdevil:

That's why i stopped trying to be ''normal'' years ago.
Everything i'll do will be in vain so i'll ldar till i die.
My worthless whore mother actually told me a couple of times that i was a mistake and that she wished she had aborted me.

That's why i stopped trying to be ''normal'' years ago.
Everything i'll do will be in vain so i'll ldar till i die.
My worthless whore mother actually told me a couple of times that i was a mistake and that she wished she had aborted me.
Imagine having a creator that hates you for doing Nothing but be born

Yes. The NTs often denigrate my autistic traits and stuttering problems. My VIQ was identified as being in the "Superior"(120+) range when I was fifteen.

My actual intelligence is offset by my mental illnesses.

Yes. The NTs often denigrate my autistic traits and stuttering problems. My VIQ was identified as being in the "Superior"(120+) range when I was fifteen.

My actual intelligence is offset by my mental illnesses.
:fuk:i am the most dumbest of them all tbh

ive never succeeded once in my life , ive just failed and failed .
everything i do is in vain ,i should probable save myself from getting humiliated whilst trying