Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: everyone treats you like you're mentally retarded

remincel

remincel

Hentai Enthusiast
★★★★
I remember when I was in high school, all the foids in my class would talk to me in that slow voice, the kind of voice you'd use when interacting with a small child. It wasn't just them either, one of the teachers actually asked me "do you have autism?" as if it was obvious from the start. It doesn't help that I'm partially cross-eyed, (it runs in my family) which only makes things worse.

It's even worse when you're 22 and your family still treats you're incapable. My mom doesn't want me to have a paypal because she doesn't trust my spending habits, my sister actually used to disconnect my internet in the past just because I stayed up late, and my brother-in-law asked my mom if his kids are allowed to eat in MY room. None of them respect me or see me as an equal. They never ask me for my input, they never inform me about anything, (and if they do, I'm usually the last one to find out) it's like I don't even matter to them.

For once in my fucking life, I want to be seen as something other than a turboautist who can't think for himself. :feelsree:

what if your a high iq cel?

At work I'm the weird funny conspiracy guy that everybody thinks is crazy, which is funny in of itself, because when I look at everybody else's social complacency or conceptual sense of normality I view them to be the crazy ones where I am the sane one in the room. Funny world we live in.

Last edited:
I used to pretend I was ignored because of being the middle child. Definitely can relate. Hope you find your own path. Your family might not be worth the effort.

They treat you like shit like you said. So no need to be their retirement plan. Let them figure out how they'll be old without you helping them. Use your money for your own copes

At work I'm the weird funny conspiracy guy that everybody thinks is crazy, which is funny, because when I look at everybody else's social complacency or conceptual sense of normality I view them to be the crazy ones where I am sane one in the room. Funny world we live in.
They call you "crazy" when they're the ones who can't bother to think for themselves and form their own opinions.

The bluepilled society we live in is quick to judge those who do not conform, because anything that goes against their established narrative HAS to be the result of some kind of mental illness. It's like they can't comprehend that someone simply has a different opinion than them.

They call you "crazy" when they're the ones who can't bother to think for themselves and form their own opinions.

The bluepilled society we live in is quick to judge those who do not conform, because anything that goes against their established narrative HAS to be the result of some kind of mental illness. It's like they can't comprehend that someone simply has a different opinion than them.
What we're witnessing is the creation of a global hive mind state with the systematic elimination of individual independent free thought, simple as that. Unfortunately, the collective hive mind with big tech censorship is winning this war worldwide currently.

Last edited:
I’m autistic so I definitely do get treated like I’m retarded.

You're 22, why the fuck you need your mother's permission to open a PayPal account?

I remember when I was in high school, all the foids in my class would talk to me in that slow voice, the kind of voice you'd use when interacting with a small child. It wasn't just them either, one of the teachers actually asked me "do you have autism?" as if it was obvious from the start. It doesn't help that I'm partially cross-eyed, (it runs in my family) which only makes things worse.

It's even worse when you're 22 and your family still treats you're incapable. My mom doesn't want me to have a paypal because she doesn't trust my spending habits, my sister actually used to disconnect my internet in the past just because I stayed up late, and my brother-in-law asked my mom if his kids are allowed to eat in MY room. None of them respect me or see me as an equal. They never ask me for my input, they never inform me about anything, (and if they do, I'm usually the last one to find out) it's like I don't even matter to them.

For once in my fucking life, I want to be seen as something other than a turboautist who can't think for himself. :feelsree:
Does not happen to me, even though I am a short framelet. Probably because of anti-ethnic hate, which is, in that case, a rather good thing.

the foids in your class were paid actors

Can definitely relate. They treat me like a fucking child because of my turbomanlet height

Not gonna lie, it's true.

Yes

Op talked to girls in HS? Mogs me :feelsbadman: