Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: everyone treats you like you're mentally retarded

remincel

remincel

Hentai Enthusiast
★★
Joined
Jun 7, 2021
Posts
698
Online
13d 6h 11m
I remember when I was in high school, all the foids in my class would talk to me in that slow voice, the kind of voice you'd use when interacting with a small child. It wasn't just them either, one of the teachers actually asked me "do you have autism?" as if it was obvious from the start. It doesn't help that I'm partially cross-eyed, (it runs in my family) which only makes things worse.

It's even worse when you're 22 and your family still treats you're incapable. My mom doesn't want me to have a paypal because she doesn't trust my spending habits, my sister actually used to disconnect my internet in the past just because I stayed up late, and my brother-in-law asked my mom if his kids are allowed to eat in MY room. None of them respect me or see me as an equal. They never ask me for my input, they never inform me about anything, (and if they do, I'm usually the last one to find out) it's like I don't even matter to them.

For once in my fucking life, I want to be seen as something other than a turboautist who can't think for himself. :feelsree:
 
Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★
Joined
Mar 16, 2020
Posts
3,760
Online
127d 20h 20m
what if your a high iq cel?
 
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Posts
5,456
Online
53d 23h 29m
At work I'm the weird funny conspiracy guy that everybody thinks is crazy, which is funny in of itself, because when I look at everybody else's social complacency or conceptual sense of normality I view them to be the crazy ones where I am the sane one in the room. Funny world we live in.
 
Last edited:
doomed2failio

doomed2failio

Automatic 6ft radius pre-coof
★★
Joined
Feb 5, 2021
Posts
680
Online
8d 7h 9m
I used to pretend I was ignored because of being the middle child. Definitely can relate. Hope you find your own path. Your family might not be worth the effort.

They treat you like shit like you said. So no need to be their retirement plan. Let them figure out how they'll be old without you helping them. Use your money for your own copes
 
remincel

remincel

Hentai Enthusiast
★★
Joined
Jun 7, 2021
Posts
698
Online
13d 6h 11m
MarquisDeSade said:
At work I'm the weird funny conspiracy guy that everybody thinks is crazy, which is funny, because when I look at everybody else's social complacency or conceptual sense of normality I view them to be the crazy ones where I am sane one in the room. Funny world we live in.
They call you "crazy" when they're the ones who can't bother to think for themselves and form their own opinions.

The bluepilled society we live in is quick to judge those who do not conform, because anything that goes against their established narrative HAS to be the result of some kind of mental illness. It's like they can't comprehend that someone simply has a different opinion than them.
 
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Posts
5,456
Online
53d 23h 29m
remincel said:
They call you "crazy" when they're the ones who can't bother to think for themselves and form their own opinions.

The bluepilled society we live in is quick to judge those who do not conform, because anything that goes against their established narrative HAS to be the result of some kind of mental illness. It's like they can't comprehend that someone simply has a different opinion than them.
What we're witnessing is the creation of a global hive mind state with the systematic elimination of individual independent free thought, simple as that. Unfortunately, the collective hive mind with big tech censorship is winning this war worldwide currently.
 
Last edited:
misterbean9

misterbean9

Laws are made to protect good-looking people
-
Joined
Mar 26, 2020
Posts
885
Online
26d 15h 15m
Quarantined said:
what if your a high iq cel?
Honey, we were going to tell you when you're 30.
 
ldar_ricecel

ldar_ricecel

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, 24yo KDV
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 29, 2019
Posts
4,406
Online
50d 23h 55m
I’m autistic so I definitely do get treated like I’m retarded.
 
NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Major
★★★★
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Posts
2,377
Online
57d 13h 36m
PPEcel

PPEcel

truecel, studentcel, 21
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
22,942
Online
165d 10h 19m
You're 22, why the fuck you need your mother's permission to open a PayPal account?
 
Deleted member 34955

Deleted member 34955

Self-banned
-
Joined
May 31, 2021
Posts
1,027
Online
5d 18h 7m
remincel said:
I remember when I was in high school, all the foids in my class would talk to me in that slow voice, the kind of voice you'd use when interacting with a small child. It wasn't just them either, one of the teachers actually asked me "do you have autism?" as if it was obvious from the start. It doesn't help that I'm partially cross-eyed, (it runs in my family) which only makes things worse.

It's even worse when you're 22 and your family still treats you're incapable. My mom doesn't want me to have a paypal because she doesn't trust my spending habits, my sister actually used to disconnect my internet in the past just because I stayed up late, and my brother-in-law asked my mom if his kids are allowed to eat in MY room. None of them respect me or see me as an equal. They never ask me for my input, they never inform me about anything, (and if they do, I'm usually the last one to find out) it's like I don't even matter to them.

For once in my fucking life, I want to be seen as something other than a turboautist who can't think for himself. :feelsree:
Does not happen to me, even though I am a short framelet. Probably because of anti-ethnic hate, which is, in that case, a rather good thing.
 
lostinthedesert

lostinthedesert

Banned
-
Joined
Apr 25, 2021
Posts
113
Online
4d 5h 22m
remincel said:
I remember when I was in high school, all the foids in my class would talk to me in that slow voice, the kind of voice you'd use when interacting with a small child. It wasn't just them either, one of the teachers actually asked me "do you have autism?" as if it was obvious from the start. It doesn't help that I'm partially cross-eyed, (it runs in my family) which only makes things worse.

It's even worse when you're 22 and your family still treats you're incapable. My mom doesn't want me to have a paypal because she doesn't trust my spending habits, my sister actually used to disconnect my internet in the past just because I stayed up late, and my brother-in-law asked my mom if his kids are allowed to eat in MY room. None of them respect me or see me as an equal. They never ask me for my input, they never inform me about anything, (and if they do, I'm usually the last one to find out) it's like I don't even matter to them.

For once in my fucking life, I want to be seen as something other than a turboautist who can't think for himself. :feelsree:
the foids in your class were paid actors
 
BrazilianPardoleiro

BrazilianPardoleiro

5'3 mixed race poorcel living in a shithole
★★★★
Joined
Aug 22, 2020
Posts
832
Online
13d 16h 49m
Can definitely relate. They treat me like a fucking child because of my turbomanlet height
 
Deleted member 33833

Deleted member 33833

Self-banned
-
Joined
Mar 20, 2021
Posts
1,532
Online
32d 4h 31m
Not gonna lie, it's true.
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Mythic
★★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
4,720
Online
28d 1h 51m
remincel said:
I remember when I was in high school, all the foids in my class would talk to me in that slow voice, the kind of voice you'd use when interacting with a small child. It wasn't just them either, one of the teachers actually asked me "do you have autism?" as if it was obvious from the start. It doesn't help that I'm partially cross-eyed, (it runs in my family) which only makes things worse.

It's even worse when you're 22 and your family still treats you're incapable. My mom doesn't want me to have a paypal because she doesn't trust my spending habits, my sister actually used to disconnect my internet in the past just because I stayed up late, and my brother-in-law asked my mom if his kids are allowed to eat in MY room. None of them respect me or see me as an equal. They never ask me for my input, they never inform me about anything, (and if they do, I'm usually the last one to find out) it's like I don't even matter to them.

For once in my fucking life, I want to be seen as something other than a turboautist who can't think for himself. :feelsree:
Yes
 
Theberryodd

Theberryodd

Unicel
Joined
May 11, 2021
Posts
589
Online
6d 12h 54m
Op talked to girls in HS? Mogs me :feelsbadman:
 
doomed2failio

doomed2failio

Automatic 6ft radius pre-coof
★★
Joined
Feb 5, 2021
Posts
680
Online
8d 7h 9m
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top