Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: everyone irl says you seem intelligent

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I always get told I "seem smart" or "seem intelligent", and that is a truecel trait. It means you dry up pussies like the sahara and you probably have a non masc, cuck face. Reminder women hate intelligence, and hate high trust/high intelligence (non masc) faces.

Relatable, happened to me quite a few times, but I'm dumb as fuck.

BUT OP SAPIOSEXUALS EXIST STOP GENERALIZING WOMEN :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

if that's the only thing you get praised about, then probably yes

People IRL have said I dress like a nerd.

nerd = repulsed by foids = incel

I'm so tired of useless trash whores claiming they find le intelligence hot, then they turn around and fuck dumb low inhib Chad every single time.

Women hate intelligence, among many other things. That (usually) means prone to over thinking, being cautious, anticipative, long term gratification vs short term, insightful, all traits these bored cumdumpsters despise. They really want a dumb Chad they can manipulate for their own ego boosts and who also has no foresight so they can do exciting shit together they will inevitably regret later which no intelligent Chad would do.

They'd take a dumb Chad over a smart Chad any day. They say they wouldn't be as we know watch what they do not what they say.

Last edited:
"I need a dictionary to understand you..."

Can't relate.

They usually think I'm stupid.

stfu and gtfo tired of these threads, no an incel trait is being a looser not a positive aspect.

stfu and gtfo tired of these threads, no an incel trait is being a looser not a positive aspect.
I'm not even smart.

Not blackpilled on looks are you. Looking smart = non masc, soy, high trust high empathy friendzone face. It's all down to looks as usual.

I'm not even smart.

Not blackpilled on looks are you. Looking smart = non masc, soy, high trust friendzone face. It's all down to looks as usual.
Chad with glasses would appear smart. The only excuse is if you wear shirts then people would say you are dressed smart. Really have no idea how you are in this situation unless you are with chavs

So it's over? Nothing new tbh.

Happened too many times it's really annoying tbh

tesla said that antisocial people are high iq

I'm just shy and unconfident because I'm ugly and short and I was bullied in school.
I think that's a reason why they consider me "smart".
In fact I'm not so smart.
It's a stereotype like: glasses associated with high intellect.

Sapiosexual = wants Chad medical doctor to erotically liposuction her fat

I am stupid, however I remember being called nerd as a kid, not because of my grades, but because of my @unsettling appearance.

i was mostly perceived as intelligent mainly in my childhood, but when i started to not give a shit about school tests those compliments stopped happening

I think they feel obliged to say something nice but sure as hell aren't going to say you look good today, either that or they are trying to sweet talk you into doing something for them.

people for some reason think being competent in school work means you are smart, i just had nothing better to do so i did the work a bit better than half decent

I get told I'm smart alot, but being smart doesn't really help you in dating. So I shrug whenever someone tells me I'm intelligent.

No one thinks I'm intelligent. They think I'm some low-iq immigrant.

Not blackpilled on looks are you. Looking smart = non masc, soy, high trust high empathy friendzone face. It's all down to looks as usual.
You know another really @unsettling blackpill?

People here may joke about guys being soy but foids think that any guy that isn't a high t looking chad is soy. That's why they don't tolerate nonsoy behavior from nonchad males imo.

I always get told I "seem smart" or "seem intelligent", and that is a truecel trait. It means you dry up pussies like the sahara and you probably have a non masc, cuck face. Reminder women hate intelligence, and hate high trust/high intelligence (non masc) faces.
Most people just say that to be nice to me, but I know they don't mean it. It's usually just a way of saying you have a boring personality or lack a personality whatsoever.

Most people just say that to be nice to me, but I know they don't mean it. It's usually just a way of saying you have a boring personality or lack a personality whatsoever.
This is true as well.