Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: everyone around you seems so childish

UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
Not having a social circle to distract you from yourself really makes you see everyone else so differently. Everyone just seems to be so apeish and childish.

Laughing at dumb normie jokes that aren’t even funny and saying dumb shit all the time, yet thinking they are mentally better than me. Being a quiet, reclusive loner. I’m in a entirely different head space so everyone else appears to act younger than me.

When it really just means I may have matured too fast from being overtly miserable constantly for years. It’s over.

When it really just means I may have matured too fast from being overtly miserable constantly for years. It’s over.

Yes. This is the correct conclusion.

Not having a social circle to distract you from yourself really makes you see everyone else so differently. Everyone just seems to be so apeish and childish.

Laughing at dumb normie jokes that aren’t even funny and saying dumb shit all the time, yet thinking they are mentally better than me. Being a quiet, reclusive loner. I’m in a entirely different head space so everyone else appears to act younger than me.

Yep most people are in fact childish and immature

Damnn brutal realisation.

And whats worse is that you come off as immature to them. Especially in aspects like business, home owning , etc

Especially emotionally, they are so hungry and depended on each other, always looking for people to console them on the smallest disturbance. If there is no one by their side at the moment they automatically bitch on Facebook how alone they are in this world and how strong they are to wield their own problems for once.

And whats worse is that you come off as immature to them. Especially in aspects like business, home owning , etc
Yes, for all their bluepilled, brainwashed thinking, they still are (or at least look) more mature, respectable and dependable than I am.

I feel like I’m mentally elderly, not in IQ but in general attitude