Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait: every time you're happy something goes wrong

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
whenever I feel happy for one minute of my life something has to suddenly happen to make me go back to how I was feeling. It's like being tortured by feeling what you've wanted to feel for a few minutes just for it to be stripped away the second you enjoy it.

Same shit. I don't know why though..Maybe it's god's way of fucking with us.

Please start your sentences with a capital letter

Tyrone won't let us have fun
Tyrone doesn't give a fuck about us. He is busy slaying stacies, and maybe he will pity our incel ass when he finds out that we are losers

Tyrone doesn't give a fuck about us. He is busy slaying stacies, and maybe he will pity our incel ass when he finds out that we are losers
Tyrone decides how our lives will go as he basically the true god to others

Tyrone decides how our lives will go as he basically the true god to others
He doesn't give a fuck. You suck his cock 1000+times and he will still refuse to satisfy your gay fantasies. " I'm your bitch Mr.Tyrone."
Tyrone : " Fuck off you gay ass nigga. Leave me alone"

He doesn't give a fuck. You suck his cock 1000+times and he will still refuse to satisfy your gay fantasies. " I'm your bitch Mr.Tyrone."
Tyrone : " Fuck off you gay ass nigga. Leave me alone"
I refuse to suck any form of BBC, I would rather get genetically mutated by The Qu than ever touch a BBC

I refuse to suck any form of BBC, I would rather get genetically mutated by The Qu than ever touch a BBC
Why worship Tyrone then? Stop thinking about him...

incel trait = skibidi dop dop dop dop yes yes yes skiiidbid skibidk dopdiod

This is an OCD trait: it's often just your mind turning on you (I read you also have OCD on another thread).

When you are an incel, you really can't forget about life and enjoy things, because wherever you go, you are always getting lifemogged due to your genetics. I think we're probably not even meant to enjoy things, that is probably reserved for sexually succesful humans.

God does not want us incels to enjoy life. We are here just to suffer, and he is laughing at our suffering.