Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait, even the loner group rejected you

• Thread starter Deleted member 36867
  • Start date
Deleted member 36867

Deleted member 36867

Fuck biology
-
no one wants me in their friend group, no one even wants to be my friend. I just wish I had a best friend I could call up at the weekends, who I could hang out with over the summer and who I could play video games with :feelsrope:

i legit couldnt make a new friend after the last of them got beyond minecraft

Yeah, not having any friends at all is like the cherry on the cake in life for ugly men. Stay strong bro

no one wants me in their friend group, no one even wants to be my friend. I just wish I had a best friend I could call up at the weekends, who I could hang out with over the summer and who I could play video games with :feelsrope:
I experienced this too. Its like I dont fit anywhere.Even with nerds or quieter introverted people. They all rejected me:cryfeels:

I experienced this too. Its like I dont fit anywhere.Even with nerds or quieter introverted people. They all rejected me:cryfeels:
Maybe we really are just crazy…….

Maybe we really are just crazy…….
Maybe. I alwasy thought that I was introverted nerd but Im actually not. Im this weird hybrid between introversion and extroversion. I like videogames but Im not really a nerd.I dont fit in with normies either Dont know how to explain it I just dont belong anywhere and it sucks:feelscry:

You can’t make friends without watching normie shows and doing normie activities. What would you even talk about. No-one can relate to us.

You can’t make friends without watching normie shows and doing normie activities. What would you even talk about. No-one can relate to us.
i could never get interested in any shows, even tho i gave it many shots. literally have zero interest in anything considered normal

That's me alright :feelsrope:

Over for friendless i wish i had someome to play videogames with it would help me to cope

I dont fit in anywhere

I can’t even find a fren for coffee or weekend small talk. Everyone seems so busy with nothing. No choice but to get a dog or go more insane.

If they have a group they are not loners, just saying