Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: eating condiment packets to survive

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
:feelsUgh: My next paycheck will be a week from now and I will have to eat condiment packets cause I run out of food. Can’t buy food so I take packets of condiments I can eat like creamer and ketchup relish mayonnaise all compliments when I stop at gas station

Should hold me over gambling took most of savings

DoorDash used all my money as well

You can't even afford to eat a proper meal and you're rotting your teeth out to eventually give yourself a brain infection that'll literally bankrupt you for the treatment. Maybe stop throwing all your money away for literal kike scams, JFL. :lul:

just drink a lot of water and cook one time per day

aren’t there like food panties near by?
I’m sure if ur a trucel they will assume ur just homeless

bro just eat cheap ramen noodle from the gas station

based weight loss strategy

You can't even afford to eat a proper meal and you're rotting your teeth out to eventually give yourself a brain infection that'll literally bankrupt you for the treatment. Maybe stop throwing all your money away for literal kike scams, JFL. :lul:
I think OP might legit be suffering from down syndrome.
OP is probably weight loss Maxxing using this strategy. Unironically fat people can learn from him

How will you eat crab legs with no money

Employed yet still starving. Peak America. I don't know why you're on this forum. Inceldom is so far down on your list of problems, I can't fathom even worrying about your sex life.

My friend, do you not have any family you can turn to? You seriously need help. Not just for the food, but you need someone to take you for a bit and show you how to be human again. Isolation is ideal for most incels, but the truth is that not everyone is cut out for it. If your teeth are rotting and you can't support yourself, it's time to move back home with mom.

Employed yet still starving. Peak America. I don't know why you're on this forum. Inceldom is so far down on your list of problems, I can't fathom even worrying about your sex life.

My friend, do you not have any family you can turn to? You seriously need help. Not just for the food, but you need someone to take you for a bit and show you how to be human again. Isolation is ideal for most incels, but the truth is that not everyone is cut out for it. If your teeth are rotting and you can't support yourself, it's time to move back home with mom.
Rotting the teeth is the plan to save me money in the long

I actually believed him when he said he had a tested IQ in the 80s, tbh. :feelsugh:
His rotting teeth pic and along with this. I believe

Next time purchase small crab legs and don't tip the doordash driver, then maybe your paycheck will last longer.

Sounds more like a niggercel trait

:feelsUgh: My next paycheck will be a week from now and I will have to eat condiment packets cause I run out of food. Can’t buy food so I take packets of condiments I can eat like creamer and ketchup relish mayonnaise all compliments when I stop at gas station

I think this is all happening to you because you are a vegetable of a person without any common sense or knowledge of how to handles your finances.

Maybe stop and think before you act.

wish meat sandwich

My diet is eating pickles and drinking coke.

I'm eating potato chips right now.

based calorie deficit

Food banks

its ok brocel have a cigarette for breakfast like i do then u should be good for the day if not then its over
Use condiment packets

If I was broke and desperate I would go to a food court and pick people's scraps before they throw it in the trash. Most people don't eat all their food. This one food court I know would be perfect cause they had this big counter where all the trays went. It drove me nuts seeing fucking piles of perfectly good food getting thrown in the trash all day long.

what country are you from?
I can teach you yo fraud disability so you get gibs-bux from gvt

Maybe if you didn’t spend all your money on seafood this wouldn’t be a problem :feelsthink:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back