Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Doing your work is hard

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Officer
★★
At least for me, I haven't worked in my life yet, I want to because I need money, but my sexual and romantic frustration is really affecting my effectiveness at university and it will probably affect my effectiveness at work. In my university, I'm lazy, anxious, I'm smart but irresponsible, and I'm always late when I go to class. I wish I was different, but my sadness and frustration with sexhavers and with my virginity is trully affecting me. Also, I don't know if I have ADHD or something, but since child focusing in one thing was a challenge, my mind is always distracted and I'm anxious about little insignificant things.

And of course, knowing I'm a virgin among hot sexhavers who have access to "the other world" (the world of sex) and would laugh at me the second they knew I was a virgin is also hard, and I get anxious about that of course.

Life trully is hard for me.

Last edited:
It is over when you get mistreated for being ugly not just when looking for relationships.

Having a khhv life hinders your cognitive skills.
So in a sense, foids are responsible for millions of males becoming dumber and less efficient or even able to hold a job.
This is why inceldom should be considered a disability.

At least for me, I haven't worked in my life yet, I want to because I need money, but my sexual and romantic frustration is really affecting my effectiveness at university and it will probably affect my effectiveness at work. In my university, I'm lazy, anxious, I'm smart but irresponsible, and I'm always late when I go to class. I wish I was different, but my sadness and frustration with sexhavers and with my virginity is trully affecting me. Also, I don't know if I have ADHD or something, but since child focusing in one thing was a challenge, my mind is always distracted and I'm anxious about little insignificant things.

And of course, knowing I'm a virgin among hot sexhavers who have access to "the other world" (the world of sex) and would laugh at me the second they knew I was a virgin is also hard, and I get anxious about that of course.

Life trully is hard for me.
Just build a schedule and make good habits. Screw all the other stuff for later in the day.

and would laugh at me the second they knew I was a virgin is also hard
A hard blackpill to accept is that normies always know or they suspect this to be the case and will try to reach the truth so they can use it against you. There is the possibility you can fake really well, but even if you are really good in hiding, this is just temporary, they will find out with time, unless you ascend in the meantime.

its worse generally. sorry to break it to you. though tbh some people like work more. But for me, working is way worse.

its worse generally. sorry to break it to you. though tbh some people like work more. But for me, working is way worse.
I know, but I want to hear it from you: HOW is it worse? In which way?

I know, but I want to hear it from you: HOW is it worse? In which way?
you have to spend more time with people (usually), you have to get up and go daily at the same time, less free time, commute there and back is often worse but not always. thats just off the top of my head. I have some more but they are very job specific.

you get paid at least which is nice. If you can get a job that pays decent it can be comfy when you get home.

you have to spend more time with people (usually), you have to get up and go daily at the same time, less free time, commute there and back is often worse but not always. thats just off the top of my head. I have some more but they are very job specific.

you get paid at least which is nice. If you can get a job that pays decent it can be comfy when you get home.
What's your job?