Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How do some of you have skilled jobs/get through uni?

• Total voters
Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
How do you get through school or hold down a job when you have nothing to look forward to in the way of social life? Do you have enough male friends to help you cope? Do your solitary copes really provide enough lifefuel to keep trudging on? Do you actually enjoy your studies/work? Did you barely get by uni and barely get through each day at work now? Was school just easy for you? Are you fking schizoid? How do you/did you do it?

elab, cucks

I'm getting on in the years after HS with still no degree and my motivation for school and hope for the future is slim, attributable to lack of social life therefore lack of hope in the future. The few brief periods I've had where I had many positive social interactions in the past year or two have amazed me by how much lifefuel they provided me. Do normies feel like that all the time? I think it's clear how devastating the effect of loneliness is when it seems that half this forum is NEET/in unskilled shitty wageslavery. No one acknowledges it though and brand you as lazy and retarded because you're a man.

Last edited:
I am extremely jealous of people that are skilled/disciplined enough to hold down a respectable education/job.

I think I could do it if I really tried but fuck man I basically gave up on life and all motivation.

Deadman posting here. Deadman posting.

I’m literally retarded I probably can’t. Having a job isn’t hard tho ngl having a skilled one tho

I’m literally retarded I probably can’t. Having a job isn’t hard tho ngl having a skilled one tho
every full time job i've had had me on ropewatch

How do you get through school or hold down a job when you have nothing to look forward to in the way of social life? Do you have enough male friends to help you cope? Do your solitary copes really provide enough lifefuel to keep trudging on? Do you actually enjoy your studies/work? Did you barely get by uni and barely get through each day at work now? Are you fking schizoid? How do you/did you do it?

elab, cucks

I'm getting on in the years after HS with still no degree and my motivation for school and hope for the future is slim, attributable to lack of social life therefore lack of hope in the future. The few brief periods I've had where I had many positive social interactions in the past year or two have amazed me by how much lifefuel they provided me. Do normies feel like that all the time? I think it's clear how devastating the effect of loneliness is when it seems that half this forum is NEET/in unskilled shitty wageslavery. No one acknowledges it though and brand you as lazy and retarded because you're a man.
My job requires very little skill from university. Also, I have not had a job for a long time.

I am a janitor irl lol.

Im in college I barely survive i get mogged by foids daily and dream of fingering the asian toilets in my math classes

How the fuck do you stay a NEET if your an incel? You can't have sex so you literally have nothing better to do but grind on your career.

How the fuck do you stay a NEET if your an incel? You can't fuck so you literally have nothing better to do but grind on your career.
I leech off my parents.

How the fuck do you stay a NEET if your an incel? You can't have sex so you literally have nothing better to do but grind on your career.
you must have some semblance of mental health

custodial artist*. highly incelated career
my "technical" job title is worded different but its basically just glorified jannie tbh.

Not surprising to me. This forum is full of above-average IQ privileged beings.

Because it is cope

Have a STEM degree, am currently NEET
brutal tbh. I was always told that STEM degrees are one of the few decent degrees as well. Did you get something like biology where its only useful if you apply it to some other degree/certification?

Rn I'm doing an unpaid remote internship to validate my uni master.
But I'm quite pessimistic about finding a job tbh.
Sometimes I regret not having chose a field that could have brought me money.

Rn I'm doing an unpaid remote internship to validate my uni master.
But I'm quite pessimistic about finding a job tbh.
Sometimes I regret not having chose a field that could have brought me money.
Take up a career as a murderer, tisserand

Type pajeet code until you are close to death

How do you/did you do it?
i focused all my time on studies and hobbies. didn't really cared about relationships back then. now i do:feelsrope:

I guess it's a cope at this point. Something to do. And even then, I still have way too much free time to be alone with my thoughts.
Plus if I didn't have a job I'd probably not be able to get food. I have absolutely no support from anyone.
It's not about skill or discipline; it's basically the only thing I know how to do.

I guess it's a cope at this point. Something to do. And even then, I still have way too much free time to be alone with my thoughts.
Plus if I didn't have a job I'd probably not be able to get food. I have absolutely no support from anyone.
It's not about skill or discipline; it's basically the only thing I know how to do.
the fate of many men under this oppressive system

How do you get through school or hold down a job when you have nothing to look forward to in the way of social life? Do you have enough male friends to help you cope? Do your solitary copes really provide enough lifefuel to keep trudging on? Do you actually enjoy your studies/work? Did you barely get by uni and barely get through each day at work now? Was school just easy for you? Are you fking schizoid? How do you/did you do it?

elab, cucks

My father hooked me up with my current job :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Do your solitary copes really provide enough lifefuel to keep trudging on? Do you actually enjoy your studies/work?

Answer is here.

Been wondering the same. Lots of normies and fake cels on this site. No one who is truly ugly has a good job unless you have a bill gates level iq and drive.

No one who is truly ugly has a good job unless you have a bill gates level iq and drive.
COPE!! If your IQ is >100 and you have some connections, anything is possible even if you're sub 5 like me.

connections
22434.jpg

I got my decetn paying job at university, but that doesnt mean im a fakecel

elab, cucks

I always felt good being alone, even though I felt very lonely. Also because I was self-reliant and liked the craft, I passed uni for years

I had a shit job after uni and worked my up into a professional job

I am extremely jealous of people that are skilled/disciplined enough to hold down a respectable education/job.

I think I could do it if I really tried but fuck man I basically gave up on life and all motivation.

Deadman posting here. Deadman posting.
This

Uni graduates are fakecel normie faggots

Good jobs have little to do with inceldom.

It is still a little strange that a man is too ugly/weird to get a foid, but normal enough to not have problems with people in general and actually advance within a high-paying career. I thought looks determine everything.

elab, cucks

I did it preciously because I had nothing else to look forward to, no clubbing, no women, just books

t. incel with an very high paying job.