Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel trait: damned if you do damned if you don't

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★★
So I'm in the class group chat in order not to miss anything due to sick days or whatever. But it's been mostly ragefuel. In addition to having NOBODY DM'ing me from the group, making me want to retreat farther into my autist snail shell, ONLY class talk was tolerated, which basically did me in regarding the foids there and warm approaching. Some other incel clearly being a kind soul got guy J (remember the abbreviation, it's important) to state "well no you can't post your haircuts here M otherwise it's not a class group chat and I'll be within my right to leave". M tried to retort that he always left training or jobs with new friends and wanted that from class, but J was having none of that and M felt the need to apologize in class the next day for doing nothing wrong, basically.

So I cope by sharing a link several times a week of me doing a thing. After having brought up in class as in IRL that "Hey maybe you guys could check out link oddysee.com/tulasdanslos, it's only just starting and it would mean the world to me if you checked it out", I was told in chat like a snake by J "Idk men and women, maybe we should create another group to talk about other topics, oddysee, gaming, news and jokes and everything in between.
Did you read what this group is titled? [X TRAINING] just that, I ask this of you (praying emoji) else I leave straight away." I wish you did, sniveling little subhuman with an ego because you just had a kid.

A couple days later I had a fun, normal conversation over text with M and other guy irrelevant to the story, the point is the convo was on class group chat and I suggested going into DM's because we were clogging up the chat, we did so and had a jolly old time. I mention this because it show's J's hypocrisy at not saying anything during this phase of the group.

This week, the teacher had a challenge for us regarding our training course, so J shared the solution on class chat. I told everyone "nobody is doing X task in the test, relax- studying is ok but everything in moderation. And I say that, who is starting the test earlier than all of you because of my schedule. Take it easy."
Then J comes up completely unprompted and mentions that I was a little too talkative that day and that the teacher told me I was doing wrong and I have to oblige. Then I sent a dick pic of my 8 incher and shut him the fuck up and got alt Romanian chick to suck on it that night.

No, instead of engaging in a battle of wits, I felt cowardly and capitulated.

The straw that broke the camel's back is that yesterday LITERALLY EVERYONE in the chat was writing about personal stuff and then as a joke I posted "I don't see much class talk over here :feelswhere:" and J sent me a sticker of a random truecel staring in disbelief or disapproval.

So is it a group of friends or a group of students? Just tell it to me straight J, you're a man with dick and balls assuming that kid is yours!

That was horribly written. I have no idea what any of it meant.

group chats are circle jerks , you either fit in ( ala be atleast chadlite / cool ) or you dont .

The more he tried the worse it got.
You're just both clowns, the two replies above you understood the store perfectly.

You're just both clowns, the two replies above you understood the store perfectly.
so J shared the solution on class chat....mentions that I was a little too talkative that day

If you hadn't shared the solution you would not have been reprimanded.