Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious incel trait: constantly needing to shit during school

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

i rely on drugs cuz i had no friends
-
does anyone else constantly need to shit throughout the school day? i eat a big breakfast in the morning and all throughout the day i need to shit. i don't eat lunch but i imagine if i did i would be on the edge of shitting myself during the latter half of school. and don't recommend shitting in the school toilets, there's a high chance someone will loudly yell "YO IS SOMEONE TAKING A SHIT IN THERE" and start banging on the door. i know because i have done this before :feelsjuice:

tagging other youngcels that may experience my plight: @dreadtheblackpill @Therapywasaaste @Zer0/∞ @Broly @iamsubhuman @Nekopan i probably forgot some people so my bad

I always skipped breakfast

You will all be gone within 2 years.

You will all be gone within 2 years.
interesting. you could have said this to me 2 years ago when i was on r/braincels and it would not be true. no idea why it would be true now.

No, quite the opposite

I trie to go in the morning and I can't and by the end of the school day I'm in pain. I don't know why I eat healthy and drink lots of water.

does anyone else constantly need to shit throughout the school day? i eat a big breakfast in the morning and all throughout the day i need to shit. i don't eat lunch but i imagine if i did i would be on the edge of shitting myself during the latter half of school. and don't recommend shitting in the school toilets, there's a high chance someone will loudly yell "YO IS SOMEONE TAKING A SHIT IN THERE" and start banging on the door. i know because i have done this before :feelsjuice:

tagging other youngcels that may experience my plight: @dreadtheblackpill @Therapywasaaste @Zer0/∞ @Broly @iamsubhuman @Nekopan i probably forgot some people so my bad
sometimes i do tbh, but its not an issue really

My ritual to pass exams at uni was to take a huge dump in the school toilet the same morning

No shit, but urine problem. I had to go every damn class break to the bathroom or else i would feel bad all the class.

pee pee poo poo

i don't usually eat until i get home so i don't really have the urge to shit during the school day

i now take big shits every morning before school. problem solved