Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: clogging toilets

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
I'm so preoccupied with my inceldom that I lose track of how much toiletpaper I'm putting in the bowl. It's especially embarrassing if I'm in a public bathroom or at a friend's house. Too ashamed to ask for a plunger, I reach in the bowl to remove some paper and flush. :feelspuke: Now I want to go into foids' bathrooms to clog their toilets. OH WAIT they already are with tampons and blood n' shit! "B-b-but women are cleaner in the bathr-" shut up cuck.

I had a misadventure like last week. It was not fun and very embarrassing

bro same here but i just want my asshole clean

I should clog more public toilets

happens to me like once a month, its annoying

Clogs me
Yikes sweaty

Incel trait is to unclog the toilet with a hand so that no one realizes

Been there, I didn't want to shove my hand in so I poked it with a metal rod. :feelskek:

I usually do one or two wipes then use water to clean my asshole

I always clog it with my shit at work and at home. For some reason my shit is always huge.

this is why i had a plunger when i went to uni

Incel trait: shitting blood, getting colon cancer at a young age and dying

Happens to me maybe once every two years.
Which I guess is the normie rate.

I'm more likely to leave streaks though which is worse imo.

I use one sheet to remove any solid matter, then I get in the bathtub, turn the water on and splash water up my ass... Americans are retarded for not making bidets normal like they are in Europe and Japan...

bro same here but i just want my asshole clean
Just lol at people saying to use one square per wipe. May as well stick the square in your ass.
Incel trait is to unclog the toilet with a hand so that no one realizes
:feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry:
Been there, I didn't want to shove my hand in so I poked it with a metal rod. :feelskek:
My brother used to clog toilets so much that my mom had plastic knives in the bathroom just to cut up his shits!
I usually do one or two wipes then use water to clean my asshole
How is this done? Do you take a cup and pour it down into your ass?
I use one sheet to remove any solid matter, then I get in the bathtub, turn the water on and splash water up my ass... Americans are retarded for not making bidets normal like they are in Europe and Japan...
You really want shit residue in your bathtub? Or do you have a bidet?
I wipe my ass with unscented baby wipes. Toilet paper won't really clean your ass.
Too true!

Just lol at people saying to use one square per wipe. May as well stick the square in your ass.

:feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry:

My brother used to clog toilets so much that my mom had plastic knives in the bathroom just to cut up his shits!

How is this done? Do you take a cup and pour it down into your ass?

You really want shit residue in your bathtub? Or do you have a bidet?

Too true!
The solid chunks are wiped away with toilet paper. I wash the shit grease that otherwise takes multiple wipings away in the bathtub... It all goes down the drain. If there are shit crumbs in the tub, I just use the showerhead to wash them away down the drain...

In Finland, every toilet has a shower.
I use that to spray my ass
Even public ones? That's awesome.

Btw guys, here's the plunger I use. It's the BBC of plungers
8cc638e3-2408-4b4b-b957-dc7da4f96ab1_1.290b2b1d38bd4d93ace02fc72caac9b3.jpeg

I try to avoid this by flushing twice. Sometimes I'm in there so long that I know one flush isn't going to cut it.