Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: cashiers avoid touching your hand when giving you change

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★
You will probably get some change at store. And do you notice the biotch litteraly will drop the change, not giving an f sometimes even so you have to pick it up off the goddamn floor. Everybody else they will gently hand them their change, but with us, they don’t think they have to give us common curtosy

self checkout chads
(ps i will NOT pay for those 12 unregistered items)

Yeah, but I think they do it with most customers. I would do it too

Often they just put the coins on the desk for me to pick them up, ignoring the hand that I'm reaching out.

Often they just put the coins on the desk for me to pick them up, ignoring the hand that I'm reaching out.
In response we should start giving them the most rolled up fold up fucked up dollar bills freshly used to wipe our asses :feelskek:

Very fucking relatable. Bitches don't even let me to touch their hands while giving money. Fuck them

I only use the self service machines, fuck cashiers.

Why should a random cashier should live rent-free on your head?

Cope

In fairness I could probably afford it if I really wanted to but I'm a bugman in a big city and cars don't get you anywhere in here

JFL at my life though

the only incel trait is not having sex

559424E8 759A 4C3B BA06 67F2511E0A03

You will probably get some change at store. And do you notice the biotch litteraly will drop the change, not giving an f sometimes even so you have to pick it up off the goddamn floor. Everybody else they will gently hand them their change, but with us, they don’t think they have to give us common curtosy
It’s over for a large amount of men, dude.

Yep resonates with me massively.