Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel trait : the hot cashier makes sure not to touch your hand when giving you back change

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

Captain
★★★
She goes out of her way to give you back change without touching your hand in the slightest.

On the other hand, I always try to position my hand so that she HAS to slightly touch it.

But on the rare occasions where she’s really hot, she makes sure not to let it happen.

Who can relate ?

if my memory is correct i never seen hot cashier. And i'm not using cash since like 2019.

Last edited:
I thought it's a standard :cryfeels:

She goes out of her way to give you back change without touching your hand in the slightest.

On the other hand, I always try to position my hand so that she HAS to slightly touch it.

But on the rare occasions where she’s really hot, she makes sure not to let it happen.

Who can relate ?
Extremely relatable. Although I don't like to touch strangers or their hands either anyways, it always seems like these cashiers go out of their way very much to make it so there is ZERO chance of hand to hand contact. Like to an autistic degree. My hands don't even look bad.

Also it just occurred to me that I barely even pay in cash anymore. Some places where I live don't even take cash anymore too, which is bullshit. The governments and banks just want to digitize all money so they can have complete and total control over all of it.

No one wants to touch you if you are incel tier :blackpill:

Who can relate ?
Hot cashier? Where do you see hot cashiers? All cashiers are 60+yo grannies.