Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: Blue collar workers treat you like trash.

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
Might be just a curry thing. But in my experience a lot of blue collar workers like campus security guards, post office delivery guys, driving instructors, janitors and the rest all look down on you and treat you like trash. If it's security, they treat you like a criminal, or at the very least as if you have a criminal record. If it's a delivery guy, they purposely let your items get damaged. The only exception to this being Uber and simmillar services.

yes but honestly everyone in the “real world” treats me like trash

Humans are apes, they are nothing more than animals. Simply being ugly is immediately responded to as being inherently evil, as if you kicked a child's head in 5 seconds ago simply for looking unpleasant to the eye.

Most working class people are bullies because that’s how their world operates, it’s like the jungle, kill or be killed' so they go for short/ugly men first.

I don’t go outside

Humans are apes, they are nothing more than animals. Simply being ugly is immediately responded to as being inherently evil, as if you kicked a child's head in 5 seconds ago simply for looking unpleasant to the eye.
this tbh. being ugly is a crime

That's because lookism is inherently part of human nature.

It is a curry thing tbqh. I get mean looks from roastie cashiers but have never had a problem with men.

Might be just a curry thing. But in my experience a lot of blue collar workers like campus security guards, post office delivery guys, driving instructors, janitors and the rest all look down on you and treat you like trash. If it's security, they treat you like a criminal, or at the very least as if you have a criminal record. If it's a delivery guy, they purposely let your items get damaged. The only exception to this being Uber and simmillar services.
Brutal
Which state are you from bro

Brutal
Which state are you from bro
can't tell without revealing my location.
And I can't risk that because I've already spilled the black pill at the local gym and at local gigs.

During these short type of casual interactions it's really your physical presence (tallness, broadness, posture and head tilt) and body language (incel tier timidness vs chad expansionist, low inhib occupying space) that determines if (blue collar) people that are not paid to be nice & friendly are gonna treat you with respect or not.

Within a matter of seconds strangers will have subconsciously, roughly estimated your socio-economical and socio-sexual value by these basic markers and will treat you according to your rank. Unless they want something from you of course, or you happen to be in a party of high status people.

Evo psych researchers have studied this academically, and PUAs, conmen and salespeople more practically, with the goal to (temporarily) correct beta behaviours and game interactions by carefully emulating alpha behaviours via gambits and routines to extract resources from marks.

Last edited:
During these short type of casual interactions it's really your physical presence (tallness, broadness, posture and head tilt) and body language (incel tier timidness vs chad expansionist, low inhib occupying space) that determines if (blue collar) people that are not paid to be nice & friendly are gonna treat you with respect or not.

Within a matter of seconds strangers will have subconsciously, roughly estimated your socio-economical and socio-sexual value by these basic markers and will treat you according to your rank. Unless they want something from you of course, or you happen to be in a party of high status people.

Evo psych researchers have studied this academically, and PUAs, conmen and salespeople more practically, with the goal to (temporarily) correct beta behaviours and game interactions by carefully emulating alpha behaviours via gambits and routines to extract resources from marks.

cope its all looks. This entire world is based on looks. Connections beat hard work in the job market, and you can't get connections with high status individuals because no one wants to associate with uglys.

Just don't go out in public theory