Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: blindcel

Blindcel?

• Glasses/contacts

Votes: 43 64.2%
  • Perfect eyesight

Votes: 24 35.8%

• Total voters
Aribaa

Aribaa

Officer
★★★
How many of you have shitty eyesight and wear glasses/contacts? Im pretty sure this is an incel trait.

Incel Trait: Mistaking things for incel traits.

I am a myopiacel with -4 prescription on both eyes.

And yeah I bet every chad and Stacy has 20/20 vision tbh. It’s not fair

Im myopiacel with -10 prescription JFL BLIND AF

Im myopiacel with -10 prescription JFL BLIND AF
i didnt think it could go that high. -4 is already pretty bad. Thats like 20/300 vision

I wish i had bad eyesight.

Don't know about it being an incel trait but I wear glasses, except most of the time I don't wear them because I'm not driving anywhere, or in a classroom, or watching TV

I'm near-sighted and wear glasses so yeah

I have shitty eyesight but I don't wear glasses or contacts because why would I? Pretty much everything I want to see is on a screen a few feet from my face at most.

Chad with glasses >>> incel with perfect eyesight.

4 eyes!

I could have been loved if I could see without glasses. Instead I was bullied and constantly rejected for them.

it's one of those things that is a very frequent correlation, but not really that relevant (you should be able to put your penis in a vagina even if you are a little nearsighted, I'm pretty sure)

I have shitty eyesight but I don't wear glasses or contacts because why would I? Pretty much everything I want to see is on a screen a few feet from my face at most.

same here, I only bring glasses in case of emergencies like needing to see arrivals/departures at a train station where the panel is really far away and shit like that
sometimes to the movies where the screen will be really far away also

could probably just use phone zoom for most of these cases, obviously not the movies

I neither wear glasses nor contacts, but i also wouldn't say that my eyes are working perfect.

i have very bad eyes but i sit 12h on pc a day for years

Having glasses is social suicide and I started wearing them when I was 6. Why the fuck can't we give kids contacts instead?! Life is not fair I tell you, not fair at all.

I have good eyesight no glasses for me

This incel trait meme is great for building up profiles of certain users to dox.

My uncle wears sunglasses, but he's chad blue eyed aryan.

Yeah me lol. I've been myopic since elementary grade 2. So no I didn't get it from too much internet or playing phones. But I only wear glasses when I study or work at my desk. I don't wear my glasses except those times cause I become a 1/10 with glasses

I have shitty eyesight but i don't wear glasses or contacts. I'm waiting for it to get so ba di can't function. glasses

Myopiacel, astigmatiscel, I do not blame my poor eyesight for my virginity. However, there’s a reason the collective consciousness attributes glasses as a stereotype of undesirable men.

Shitty eyesight, but I just squint. I don't need to actually see where I'm going. I just need to know how to make it to my computer. I can see everything on my screen, just nothing in the real world.

Perfect sight but almost everyone in my family who's in their 50s has gotten reading glasses for specific situations, so im probably never getting glasses but if i do i'll Tojomaxx

Im also a myopiacel but mine is not that high.

low iq trait : this thread

I have myopia but only one degree, most of the time I don't need them.

Blind as bat I wear contacts. At least I got amber eyes.