Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the main trait that is keeping you an incel?

Get a 5 year undergrad in Chem-E if thats the route you want to go, getting into a masters program with just a chem degree is nigh impossible from what I hear. Chem-E is a good choice though as there are actual applications to the major unlike the others I listed which don't really produce many jobs. I got lucky to land my job with just a masters in biochem, I work with a lot of PhD's in biology who are at the same level I am and I'm sure they regret their major choice every day considering the effort to result ratio they recieved
Ah ok. Thanks for the advice.
Do you know if Chemical engineers make good money?

Honestly, I want to ultimately earn enough money to buy a few acres of land, but I still love chemistry very much. I think chemistry will be very helpful in my “survivalism” pursuits, such as creating soap from olive oil, manufacturing cloth, creating ink, etc.

Ah ok. Thanks for the advice.
Do you know if Chemical engineers make good money?

Honestly, I want to ultimately earn enough money to buy a few acres of land, but I still love chemistry very much. I think chemistry will be very helpful in my “survivalism” pursuits, such as creating soap from olive oil, manufacturing cloth, creating ink, etc.
They do straight out of college, top jobs are difficult to land but if you're willing to relocate you can make 95-105k easy straight out of school and top out around 160 with just a bachelors. Think about petroleum engineering too if you have dollar signs in your eyes, I find it less interesting but the money potential there is gigantic and you likely will never have to interact with a single woman in that field.

Biochem was not practical at all for me from the standpoint of creating things from scratch like you want, the scale they teach at uni is far too micro for that. I never took material chemistry though so add that to your schedule if that's what you want to do.

They do straight out of college, top jobs are difficult to land but if you're willing to relocate you can make 95-105k easy straight out of school and top out around 160 with just a bachelors. Think about petroleum engineering too if you have dollar signs in your eyes, I find it less interesting but the money potential there is gigantic and you likely will never have to interact with a single woman in that field.

Biochem was not practical at all for me from the standpoint of creating things from scratch like you want, the scale they teach at uni is far too micro for that. I never took material chemistry though so add that to your schedule if that's what you want to do.
Ah ok. That’s great. Thanks for letting me know. I have no attachment to anyone or to any place, so I’ll probably relocate if I have to.

Are single women in this jobs very bitter, feminist, etc.?

Yeah. Material chemistry sounds like it’s relevant to my plans.

Ah ok. That’s great. Thanks for letting me know. I have no attachment to anyone or to any place, so I’ll probably relocate if I have to.

Are single women in this jobs very bitter, feminist, etc.?

Yeah. Material chemistry sounds like it’s relevant to my plans.
There are basically zero women in petro engineering which is preferential in my eyes. You live in buttfuck nowhere but if that dosen't matter to you and you can cut it in uni its like 200k a year after a bit. If I could do school again I think I would go that route instead

There are basically zero women in petro engineering which is preferential in my eyes. You live in buttfuck nowhere but if that dosen't matter to you and you can cut it in uni its like 200k a year after a bit. If I could do school again I think I would go that route instead
I see. That’s great really. Sounds very lucrative

What is the main trait that is keeping you an incel?

For me, it’s being a highly sensitive person and severe anxiety living with family. But I’m slowly improving this, so I think I’ll be able to leave inceldom behind in the near future. I hope.
5’4

I feel like less of a man around other men
Yes. I can relate. I’m a highly sensitive person, and my high sensitivity has made my life hell and feel inferior and less manly. I think vaccinations exacerbated my condition greatly. At this point in my life, I literally cannot control my emotions or reactions to stimuli. I really hate life.

idk foids clearly dislike me for some reason but I've never cared abt their opinion enough 2 ask

I certainly am more sensitive than I'd rather be but I'm not sure what categorizes as highly sensitive.
I see. You should search it up. Maybe you might have it. Easily irritated and disturbed by any sudden, loud noises; can’t handle people’s nosiness; easily emotional over mere thoughts, let alone just real-life events; over emotional to the point of easily crying; etc.

High inhib (schizoid) and looks (not as bad as most of the forum but still forgettable and young looking).

Mental retardation.
There’s other shit but not as prominent.

My race and everything that comes with it.