Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious normie trait : good or decent at math

I bet I'm older than you and have been in incel communities online for longer than you, dumbass nigger. kys

No, you are a Gray with fallacies and you think you belong here.I am 26 years old, Japanese and I have been living on the internet since the 2000s +

I used to do well at math in school but i basically just memorized the formulas and applied them. Never bothered to understand the underlying logic behind them, never found it to be interesting tbh.

I never struggled with math. Honestly it's like solving a Rubik's cube. Once you learn all of the algorithms and formulas, it's really not that hard

Being good with numbers is a normie trait. I don't care about the turbo autists on this forum that can solve 12456x4523 in 10 seconds.

Being bad at math is an incel trait. A lot of illiterate people are also bad of course but those are the people who cannot solve how much is 30+35. I am talking about being bad at math generally.
I am a lifelong incel , never ever even had a cup of coffee with a female ..I am also a former professor of mathematics..Fired from a University in California, for giving low grades to kids that were not doing any kind of work..Being bad or good at math and inceldom are not related to each other.

I think STEM as a whole is rather gentrified by normies at this point