Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel Trait: Being too poor to keep up your copes.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
I honestly hate rich cels because im completely jealous of them. ER is one example where his dad was super rich, he drove a BMW coupe, wore designer clothing, his parents constantly set him money and bought him things like expensive laptops when needed... Copes become expensive. I dont even have enough to buy PC parts to play video games or enough to form an alcohol addiction or drug addiction if I wanted. How sad is that??? I couldnt even be an ALCOHOLIC IF I WANTED BECAUSE ITS SO EXPENSIVE :feelskek:. Yet alone even pay for a prostutue if I wanted. How do degenerate junkies manage to keep up a heroin addiction on the street yet I cant even afford to buy a PC or alcohol or good food or nice clothes. The government should send money to disenfranchised men so that they dont implode and go on a rampage. The only cope I can afford are cheap junkfood.

My dandilion garden is doing very well.

This year is a root Harvest year!