Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: being mogged hard on online video games

• Thread starter Deleted member 35982
  • Start date
Deleted member 35982

Deleted member 35982

mentally damaged due to lonely teen years
-
Anyone else here really shit at fps games? Like I've spent hundreds of hours playing Team Fortress and I still get negative k/d ratios. :feelsugh:

As @tehgymcel420 said: “Incel training can’t beat Chad reflexes”.

Anyone else here really shit at fps games? Like I've spent hundreds of hours playing Team Fortress and I still get negative k/d ratios. :feelsugh:
Negative K/D ?? Why you still play then :feelswhat:

I used to be fairly good in FPS games, [UWSL]particularly [/UWSL]in battlefield 3 but then I got Visual snow syndrome and cant cope with most of video games anymore :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Well , Not a fan of shooters , But a long time ago i managed to be one of the top ranked players in naruto storm 3 and generations , 9954 victories versus 2430 losses , Such a good times.

Well , Not a fan of shooters , But a long time ago i managed to be one of the top ranked players in naruto storm 3 and generations , 9954 victories versus 2430 losses , Such a good times.
I find that I can be pretty good at other games, such as platformers and strategy. I'm planning on just sticking to playing those styles of game.

I find that I can be pretty good at other games, such as platformers and strategy. I'm planning on just sticking to playing those styles of game.

you should try battle brothers and library of ruina

I enjoy playing casually on easy mode, but I suck at all games, I prefer single player because I end up getting kicked when I'm in an online team and one on one I lose badly or end up rage quitting!

Incel trait: Fake dc when your team mates get mad at you

I enjoy playing casually on easy mode, but I suck at all games, I prefer single player because I end up getting kicked when I'm in an online team and one on one I lose badly or end up rage quitting!
Can very much relate to this. Have been kicked from online matches because of being so situationally unaware and stuck in my own head. :feelsugh:

I got diamond 5 in wild rift and I was among the top players in an old hack n slash game called Rune, so it doesn't apply to me

I got diamond 5 in wild rift and I was among the top players in an old hack n slash game called Rune, so it doesn't apply to me
This Rune game looks really cool tbh. Might pick it up.

i'm an incel loser but i am pretty good at video games.

i'm an incel loser but i am pretty good at video games.
I mean I'm good at hack n slash and strategy games and what not. For me, it's mainly FPS and other normie genres I get mogged at.

I mean I'm good at hack n slash and strategy games and what not. For me, it's mainly FPS and other normie genres I get mogged at.
i'm good at dota, league and CSGO.
recently i've been playing valorant as well

I dont know why I waste so much time on competetive games which are so fuking hard instead learning real life skills like programming or accounting, which in worse case scenario are as hard as those games.
It's over for dopamineaddictscels.

for every online game I played the best I could be was below average

Incel trait: being mogged​

Incel trait: Fake dc when your team mates get mad at you
Fake? I always said "Fine fuck you guys enjoy losing" and disconnected in csgo for an easy 30 min cooldown while they cry about their ranks :feelshaha:

Same, I really don’t like online shit. Single player games are more down my alley.

I only play Single Player games.

Yep i tried call of duty 10 yrs ago and was horrible at it.

no, this is a normie/chad trait. being top 1% in fps games is a hypertrucel trait

This Rune game looks really cool tbh. Might pick it up.
It's an old game from 2000 and the developers abandoned it long ago but the community is very dedicated and have kept it alive.

The skill cap for multiplayer is extremely high and some people have played on and off for over 10 years. Single player is a bit boring but multi player is amazing, especially if you learn tricks to get good at it.

My K/D in MW2 was 3.6 but I was a notorious camper:feelskek:

A more incel trait is playing FPS games is your only hobby, you play more than a full time job, and still cant keep a killstreak more than 2 kills

I’m shit at games. Negative K/D every fucking time, but I still play

Relatable, my K/D ratio (which I do not care about at all btw) is around 0.5.

Nah I’m really good at cod, I’m in faze clan and I’ma pro athlete

Take my advice kid. Usa hacks or develop your own hack. [UWSL][UWSL]Make a choice between the two by calculating the your conditions.[/UWSL] [UWSL]You don't have to develop your own hack.[/UWSL] [UWSL]But the software you write yourself is a pleasure.[/UWSL] [UWSL]Of course, if you don't have enough time and your salary is good, it's a good option to buy.[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Never, ever, never let others gain happiness and pleasure over you.[/UWSL] [UWSL]Don't be bare cuckhold in games like in real life.[/UWSL] [/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]Never.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]Always get more than you die.[/UWSL] [/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]If the KDA ratio is not positive despite using cheats, quit the game.[/UWSL] [UWSL]Otherwise you're just a pure cuckhold.[/UWSL][/UWSL]