Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: bad memories from the past keep replaying in your head

• Thread starter anotherbitesthedust
  • Start date
A

anotherbitesthedust

Greycel
I feel like normies have a much easier ability to move on than us incels, I find myself thinking about bad things that have happened to me months or years after they occur, it’s like some part of my brain hasn’t fully healed from the trauma and the negative experiences I’ve gone through.

Just some cringy situation from years ago is still in my head.

Just some cringy situation from years ago is still in my head.
I plan to make a post about this but I’m pretty sure healing/moving on aint possible for a lot of incels

Each time something embarrassing happens to me, my brain plays it again and again and again and again and again.

Each time something embarrassing happens to me, my brain plays it again and again and again and again and again.
Yeah, that’s a massive incel trait due to lots of repressed trauma that you don’t have the mental facilities to work through

Same
Giving yourself a hard slap helps move on until it happens again.

Bad memories keep replaying because we dont have enough good memories to even them out with, so to speak

I feel like normies have a much easier ability to move on than us incels, I find myself thinking about bad things that have happened to me months or years after they occur, it’s like some part of my brain hasn’t fully healed from the trauma and the negative experiences I’ve gone through.
I have the same problem, I can still feel negative emotions from shit from over 20 years ago like me getting drunk and saying embarassing shit and urinating in public. Normies are less affected than us by bad things happening because they get enough positive reinforcement from their environment to shrug off bad experiences and they have fewer such experiences overall.

same shit happens to me. i feel like a fucking vertern who has massive ptsd

Title thread resonates big time.

Yeah, I always remember my biggest fuckups

That's what happens when you have nothing going on in your current life

That's what happens when you have nothing going on in your current life
Not nessesarily even, I think trauma is just harder to process for us incels, we can’t move on as easily as normies

I have the same problem, I can still feel negative emotions from shit from over 20 years ago like me getting drunk and saying embarassing shit and urinating in public. Normies are less affected than us by bad things happening because they get enough positive reinforcement from their environment to shrug off bad experiences and they have fewer such experiences overall.
Yeah and normie brain chemistry is different.

They usually can get over embarrassing or emotionally traumatic shit because they have a good support system and the right brain chemistry while we don’t

That's just what the Black pill does.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back