Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: anytime you show a slight bit of anger towards someone everyone around acts like you’ve committed murder

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
For example when you cuss or yell at some Chad that was picking on you and the entire room light into you for being “over dramatic”. They will look for literally anything to label you the bad guy.

Pretty much, I'm always villified for standing up for myself but when I'm treted poorly I'm expected to not get upset at all.

Pretty much, I'm always villified for standing up for myself but when I'm treted poorly I'm expected to not get upset at all.

Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed you silly inkwell

funnily enought, while that makes me less eager to stand up for myself, it makes me willing to stand up for myself in othER way

Yep. Chad does it, oh he's just got one of those latin tempers. Me? Watch out he's gonna shoot up the place.

can't relate, people just laugh at me cuz ugly and beta

Halo effect

Ugly men getting mad = low iq animals who should be locked up before hurting anyone
Handsome men getting mad = being alpha, standing up for himself, he's had enough of everyone's bs!

Yes , Like they don’t expect it from you

You are supposed to accept your bleak fate as a genetically inferior incel.

I can relate with op

When Chad acts lazy: haha oh my god Chad is a whole mood, he’s sleeping all day. How can he be so buff? Teehee

When I act lazy: seriously you worthless lazy piece of trash who do you think you are relaxing on other people’s backs? We’re not here to do your work.

When Chad acts aggressive: jeez he’s got a temper. But I think it’s kinda hot though. Teehee.

When I act aggressive: He’s literally a menace to society. SWAT needs to kick his door in. Send him to ADX Florence I can’t bear him walking around freely.

When people around me get angry I try to calm them down and listen to their problems

When I get angry, people get repulsed and start making fun of me even more and behind my back

Same tbh.
When Chad acts lazy: haha oh my god Chad is a whole mood, he’s sleeping all day. How can he be so buff? Teehee

When I act lazy: seriously you worthless lazy piece of trash who do you think you are relaxing on other people’s backs? We’re not here to do your work.

When Chad acts aggressive: jeez he’s got a temper. But I think it’s kinda hot though. Teehee.

When I act aggressive: He’s literally a menace to society. SWAT needs to kick his door in. Send him to ADX Florence I can’t bear him walking around freely.

Based.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back