Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: anything you accomplish is because you had nothing better to do

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Anything an incel accomplishes is not because they have had a true spark of inspiration, or motivation. It's not because outside forces, pushed them hard to succeed in life. No, incels only accomplish things because they have nothing better to do. When an incel isn't fapping, or plaing vidya, they are working or studying, because they have literally no other options. This especially holds true for rice/currycels.

No IRL friends, or problems that need to be solved because people depend on them. It's almost a thing of saving face when they try to blame their parents for studying too hard, and not developing social skills. NO RICEY. Don't lie, it's because NOBODY invited you to anything ever. You had no parties to attend, no dates, no movie nights with friends. No opportunities to ruin your life with drugs, because no cool druggie is gonna want to be caught dead talking to some nerd ethnic. You studied hard, because you had nothing better to do.

There's always better things to do than studying. Things I achieved in life I did because I found them interesting and stimulating.

There's always better things to do than studying. Things I achieved in life I did because I found them interesting and stimulating.

Things are interesting when fapping or vidya get boring , right?

NO RICEY. Don't lie, it's because NOBODY invited you to anything ever. You had no parties to attend, no dates, no movie nights with friends. No opportunities to ruin your life with drugs, because no cool druggie is gonna want to be caught dead talking to some nerd ethnic. You studied hard, because you had nothing better to do.
faaaakk this hurts man

true, but people also believe they will "win" if they make it, this is why so many push hard through low odds of success

desperation and delusion will only increase

While this is a blackpill to some, to others it is lifefuel. Nikola Tesla died a secluded virgin because his creative energy resided in his semen and he did not want to waste it on sex. Does the joyfulness of incel culture, where it is to be found, not trace its roots back to this very phenomenon? Perhaps in the end there is worth in virginity for one who esteems noble culture. That is to say, culture that women find no interest in and have contempt for, or at best a feigned interest (videogames and so on).

Last edited:
While this is a blackpill to some, to others it is lifefuel. Nikola Tesla died a secluded virgin because his creative energy resided in his semen and he did not want to waste it on sex.
Tesla was a volcel, cuck.

Fuck this is so true as a ricecel. Before I can say that I won't be doing drugs, deep down I have to admit that I have no parties or crazy nights for a chance to ruin my life to begin with. You blackpilled me hard with that one cause I have no choice but studying to moneymaxx as a ricecel when I'm not coping

Fuck this is so true as a ricecel. Before I can say that I won't be doing drugs, deep down I have to admit that I have no parties or crazy nights for a chance to ruin my life to begin with. You blackpilled me hard with that one cause I have no choice but studying to moneymaxx as a ricecel when I'm not coping

I wish I could give you life advice and help you, but there's a reason why you and me are on this site bro.
While this is a blackpill to some, to others it is lifefuel. Nikola Tesla died a secluded virgin because his creative energy resided in his semen and he did not want to waste it on sex. Does the joyfulness of incel culture, where it is to be found, not trace its roots back to this very phenomenon? Perhaps in the end there is worth in virginity for one who esteems noble culture. That is to say, culture that women find no interest in and have contempt for, or at best a feigned interest (videogames and so on).

Let's face it, these incel achievements like Calculus or imaginary numbers are garbage achivements no normie gives two shits about. A normie doesn't care if he has a sewage system, or working electricity so long as he can live, laugh, and love. Which to my, utter, utter, consternation, HE DOES.

Last edited:
true, but people also believe they will "win" if they make it, this is why so many push hard through low odds of success

desperation and delusion will only increase
I wish I could give you life advice and help you, but there's a reason why you and me are on this site bro.

Let's face it, these incel achievements like Calculus or imaginary numbers are garbage achivements no normie gives two shits about. A normie doesn't care if he has a sewage system, or working electricity so long as he can live, laugh, and love. Which to my, utter, utter, consternation, HE DOES.

problem with achievements is you rarely make money or get recognition unless you're the best in your field out 100,000's.

everyone talks about the indie success minecraft but don't realize there are probably close to a half a million indie games that got ignored

in the end you were better off just partying and drinking, at least you got pleasure for it

Idk it would seem like some dudes actually do prefer to sit around and invent stuff than have normie fun.

Idk it would seem like some dudes actually do prefer to sit around and invent stuff than have normie fun.

Yeah, aces and volcel autists.

Now this hits way too close to home, this thread has some suifuel and I just a shitton of it.