Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: all the fat you gain goes straight to your face

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Could also be a slav trait. Im am low body fat with around 10-12% currently but i still have somewhat visible facial fat. Last year when i was bulking for gymmaxxing i had to stop with bulking because all the fat went straight up to my face and it made me depressed seeing such a fat piece of shit in the mirror, even my mom noticed it. Also someone who rated my lower third couldnt believe i was low body fat

Could also be a slav trait. Im am low body fat with around 10-12% currently but i still have somewhat visible facial fat. Last year when i was bulking for gymmaxxing i had to stop with bulking because all the fat went straight up to my face and it made me depressed seeing such a fat piece of shit in the mirror, even my mom noticed it. Also someone who rated my lower third couldnt believe i was low body fat
All the fat I gain goes to my stomach and nothing to my arms and legs so I look like a bloated old man

All the fat I gain goes to my stomach and nothing to my arms and legs so I look like a bloated old man
My fat also goes to my belly. I'll need to take clenbuterol and T3 to try to get rid of it. I am too unmotivated to go to a gym at this point.

I've gained like 10 pounds in the last two weeks just from stress eating because of work. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I noticed it yesterday when getting a haircut and seeing my face fat in multiple angles. Brutal. Too much beer.

Yeah same. Straight to my jawls and my fat fucking cheeks so I end up looking like those rodents that stuff their cheeks full of nuts

then you get called a fucking child. i remember in this one restaurant my mom makes me go too, these retarded waiters treat me like a fucking 5 year old. Like am I really that fucking young looking to you? Everytime the waiter asks for an order she always asks my mom then she avoids asking me and goes like "what does the child want?" Nigga ??? WHY THE FUCK U GOTTA SAY "CHILD" CANT U JUST BE NORMAL AND ASK ME PERSONALLY WHAT WILL I LIKE TO ORDER. it feels like theyre intentionally being fucking assholes

Punch nature for being a retarded nigger for not giving you the mass you need that’s a cosmic crime

Yes, your face becomes increasingly flabby, while your neck becomes thinner to match your small, thin shoulders. Although no asymmetry can damage truecel, as it does not have symmetry. It will remain ugly, ugly with a different face, but with the same beta essence.

Users who are viewing this thread

• shape1
    shape2
    shape3
    shape4
    shape5
    shape6
    Back