Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel trait: alcohol has no positive effect on you

musicel

musicel

Recruit
★★
when I drink alcohol my anxiety rises.
I went to a crowded bar and got so drunk that I nearly couldn’t walk anymore. But the thought of talking to a women was so terrifying I crawled into a cab and drove home.

Nah it makes me feel good for a while

I feel pretty decent when I drink. I almost feel like a normie but then I remember that nobody wants to hang out with me, not to even mention anything romantic

I feel pretty decent when I drink. I almost feel like a normie but then I remember that nobody wants to hang out with me, not to even mention anything romantic
:feelscry:

2 vodka shots and im dying
Download

No effect on me. Or I fall asleep. :forcedsmile:

Never drank, don't even plan to, never smoke either. I don't get the appeal, that's a normie thing. You start drinking, smoking or drugs to fit in usually. :smonk:
I guess I knew it was over since day one and never tried to socialize.

thats brutal, i drink to feel low inhib, thre was no foid in sight where i used to drink

when I drink alcohol my anxiety rises.
I went to a crowded bar and got so drunk that I nearly couldn’t walk anymore. But the thought of talking to a women was so terrifying I crawled into a cab and drove home.
Yep gigs truecel trait like me

For me, all it does is lower my inhibition to near zero. It doesn't affect my mood.

I don't get the appeal, that's a normie thing.
You don’t get the appeal because you’ve never been intoxicated.

More of a normie trait to never do drugs tbh