Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait - Addicted to Marijuana

N-Digger

N-Digger

aussiecel
★★★
Smoking weed was my most effective cope as it temporarily took my mind off my crippling depression and inceldom. I liked the high I got from weed so much that I went from smoking two or three times a week to smoking multiple times per day, to keeping my mind constantly sedated. Last night was my first time I went a day without weed in two weeks. During the day I didn't smoke I felt fine, only a slight headache, but during the night it got worse. I tried to sleep for hours but sleep would not come. Early in the morning I managed to get a few hours of rest but I was shivering and woke up in a pool of cold sweat. In the morning I could barely eat.
All that weed does to me now is make me feel normal and slightly less depressed. Now I barely feel the highs that I was once used to. Eventually all copes come to an end.
inb4 brutal noreplypill

Smoking is like pissing money down the toilet. At least you aren’t addicted to heroin.

I smoke almost everyday-all day from sunrise (wake-n-bake) until I goto sleep at night. Cannabis use does have a profound effect on our dreams and REM sleep, especially from long-term use.

Smoking is like pissing money down the toilet. At least you aren’t addicted to heroin.
I'm unemployed and survive off miniscule government benefits, so buying weed takes quite a large chunk of my income. Luckily I don't need to pay bills or anything so everything that I earn is disposable income.

Added to the megathread

It sounds like you need to take a decent tolerance break for a few weeks. So that when you come back to it you actually appreciate the high again.

Drink lots of water and coffee, that will help with the headaches.

It sounds like you need to take a decent tolerance break for a few weeks. So that when you come back to it you actually appreciate the high again.

Drink lots of water and coffee, that will help with the headaches.
When I took the day off smoking that was what I intended to do, to take a tolerance break for a few days. Unfortunately after my experience last night I've decided that I can't take the withdrawals. It doesn't matter if I can't get as high as I once could as long as it keeps the withdrawals from coming back.

During the day I didn't smoke I felt fine, only a slight headache, but during the night it got worse. I tried to sleep for hours but sleep would not come. Early in the morning I managed to get a few hours of rest but I was shivering and woke up in a pool of cold sweat. In the morning I could barely eat.
That just sounds like weed withdrawal.

Never heard that before. Weed alleviates headaches. Every pothead knows about tolerance, unless ur a noob lightweight.

I'll smoke to that

Never heard that before. Weed alleviates headaches. Every pothead knows about tolerance, unless ur a noob lightweight.
Like I said in a previous post, the reason I didn't smoke that day was to try to reset my tolerance. I was originally going to go a few days without smoking but the withdrawal symptoms were too much.

Perhaps buy a high accuracy scale to weigh your weed and slowly reduce usage.

Maybe drop down in weekly increments that work for you and that don't bring on withdrawal symptoms.

Smoking weed was my most effective cope as it temporarily took my mind off my crippling depression and inceldom. I liked the high I got from weed so much that I went from smoking two or three times a week to smoking multiple times per day, to keeping my mind constantly sedated. Last night was my first time I went a day without weed in two weeks. During the day I didn't smoke I felt fine, only a slight headache, but during the night it got worse. I tried to sleep for hours but sleep would not come. Early in the morning I managed to get a few hours of rest but I was shivering and woke up in a pool of cold sweat. In the morning I could barely eat.
All that weed does to me now is make me feel normal and slightly less depressed. Now I barely feel the highs that I was once used to. Eventually all copes come to an end.
inb4 brutal noreplypill
you described my life, breaks help