Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait - Addicted to Marijuana

N-Digger

N-Digger

aussiecel
★★★★★
59d 3h 7m
Smoking weed was my most effective cope as it temporarily took my mind off my crippling depression and inceldom. I liked the high I got from weed so much that I went from smoking two or three times a week to smoking multiple times per day, to keeping my mind constantly sedated. Last night was my first time I went a day without weed in two weeks. During the day I didn't smoke I felt fine, only a slight headache, but during the night it got worse. I tried to sleep for hours but sleep would not come. Early in the morning I managed to get a few hours of rest but I was shivering and woke up in a pool of cold sweat. In the morning I could barely eat.
All that weed does to me now is make me feel normal and slightly less depressed. Now I barely feel the highs that I was once used to. Eventually all copes come to an end.
inb4 brutal noreplypill

Languishingrn

Languishingrn

Not enough bone mass.
★★★★★
35d 18h 2m
Smoking is like pissing money down the toilet. At least you aren’t addicted to heroin.

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Mythic
★★
105d 9h 11m
I smoke almost everyday-all day from sunrise (wake-n-bake) until I goto sleep at night. Cannabis use does have a profound effect on our dreams and REM sleep, especially from long-term use.

N-Digger

N-Digger

aussiecel
★★★★★
59d 3h 7m
Languishingrn said:
Smoking is like pissing money down the toilet. At least you aren’t addicted to heroin.
I'm unemployed and survive off miniscule government benefits, so buying weed takes quite a large chunk of my income. Luckily I don't need to pay bills or anything so everything that I earn is disposable income.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee Ho!
★★★★★
454d 17h 21m
Added to the megathread

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

Here's your medal for being the only truecel here
★★★★
20d 15h 44m
It sounds like you need to take a decent tolerance break for a few weeks. So that when you come back to it you actually appreciate the high again.

Drink lots of water and coffee, that will help with the headaches.

N-Digger

N-Digger

aussiecel
★★★★★
59d 3h 7m
Defetivecuckachu said:
It sounds like you need to take a decent tolerance break for a few weeks. So that when you come back to it you actually appreciate the high again.

Drink lots of water and coffee, that will help with the headaches.
When I took the day off smoking that was what I intended to do, to take a tolerance break for a few days. Unfortunately after my experience last night I've decided that I can't take the withdrawals. It doesn't matter if I can't get as high as I once could as long as it keeps the withdrawals from coming back.

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
39d 23h 54m
N-Digger said:
During the day I didn't smoke I felt fine, only a slight headache, but during the night it got worse. I tried to sleep for hours but sleep would not come. Early in the morning I managed to get a few hours of rest but I was shivering and woke up in a pool of cold sweat. In the morning I could barely eat.
That just sounds like weed withdrawal.

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Mythic
★★
105d 9h 11m
Never heard that before. Weed alleviates headaches. Every pothead knows about tolerance, unless ur a noob lightweight.

LonelySquid

LonelySquid

Things don't get better
★★
8d 18h 52m
I'll smoke to that

N-Digger

N-Digger

aussiecel
★★★★★
59d 3h 7m
RandomGuy said:
Never heard that before. Weed alleviates headaches. Every pothead knows about tolerance, unless ur a noob lightweight.
Like I said in a previous post, the reason I didn't smoke that day was to try to reset my tolerance. I was originally going to go a few days without smoking but the withdrawal symptoms were too much.

C

C&UNIX

Recruit
★★★★★
15d 11h 27m
Perhaps buy a high accuracy scale to weigh your weed and slowly reduce usage.

Maybe drop down in weekly increments that work for you and that don't bring on withdrawal symptoms.

S

Startheon

Veteran
★★★
24d 10h 35m
N-Digger said:
Smoking weed was my most effective cope as it temporarily took my mind off my crippling depression and inceldom. I liked the high I got from weed so much that I went from smoking two or three times a week to smoking multiple times per day, to keeping my mind constantly sedated. Last night was my first time I went a day without weed in two weeks. During the day I didn't smoke I felt fine, only a slight headache, but during the night it got worse. I tried to sleep for hours but sleep would not come. Early in the morning I managed to get a few hours of rest but I was shivering and woke up in a pool of cold sweat. In the morning I could barely eat.
All that weed does to me now is make me feel normal and slightly less depressed. Now I barely feel the highs that I was once used to. Eventually all copes come to an end.
inb4 brutal noreplypill
you described my life, breaks help

Hapacalyptist

Hapacalyptist

Lonely since birth.
★★★
5d 15h 1m