Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel thread: You constantly have fantasies and a hard-on as soon as the slightest possibility of sex arises.

FemoidsLGBTQ

FemoidsLGBTQ

Pegging enthusiast: Mommy domme role player.
★★★★★
A women wears a skirt and my cock goes hard. I have always and everywhere fantasys. Everywhere can be the big jackpot for me, maybe in this situation, maybe on the evening, maybe on the morning, I always try to catch the big Jackpot for love. the great jackpot can be hidden anywhere.

Last edited:
A women wears a skirt and my cock goes hard. I have always and everywhere fantasys. Everywhere can be the big jackpot for me, maybe in this situation, maybe on the evening, maybe on the morning, I always try to catch the big Jackpot for love. the great jackpot can be hidden anywhere.
Completely relate. My particular addiction makes it hard for me to go outside. If I get an insult throw at me from a female (which often happens because I’m atrociously ugly) I will start to get erect .

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back