Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel thoughts

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
i'm an 18 year old virgin i cant breath chew or sleep i have constant head aches i'm bullied by my family i'm ugly as fuck and everybody would be happier if i ate a bullet

Being an 18 year old virgin is normal and average, which is why teenagers don't belong here.
Vir

Have you tried taking a shower, or getting therapy?

Being an 18 year old virgin is normal and average, which is why teenagers don't belong here.
View attachment 134621
You have to be extremely retarded to believe those stats are accurate. I mean, just how many foids lied about what age they lost their virginity, avoiding to appear as pure sluts?

You have to be extremely retarded to believe those stats are accurate. I mean, just how many foids lied about what age they lost their virginity, avoiding to appear as pure sluts?
So what if foids lied and skewed the stats? In pretty much every research, males and females report losing their virginity at about the same age. Even if females are lying and men are not ("I totally have a girlfriend in Canada bro"), what females report always roughly matches the age men report. So there's no reason to believe the stats in the list aren't accurate for men.

View attachment 134621
Did it never come across to you that an average is an average? Most Chads use virginity in their early teens, while cucks lose it in their betabuxx prime, shaping the average. If you're a virgin by age 15 you know that you ain't Chad and an Incel if you're predicting enough.

"Just be confident":soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

View attachment 134621
Using an average can be very deceiving without the median and standard deviation.
The guys who lose their virginities past 20 or 25 aren't very common but could bump up the average by a lot simply because of how late they lose it.

View attachment 134621
Boomer stats. Those numbers are high because of a large group of incels that has their betabuxx encounter in their late 20s. Women are like 14-15 while chad is slightly older.

Using an average can be very deceiving without the median and standard deviation.
The guys who lose their virginities past 20 or 25 aren't very common but could bump up the average by a lot simply because of how late they lose it.
Ok, so what you're saying most guys lose their virginity at 15, 16, 17 whatever so being a virgin at 18 is a cause for concern? Is that's your claim, normie guys are having sex at 16?

Boomer stats. Those numbers are high because of a large group of incels that has their betabuxx encounter in their late 20s. Women are like 14-15 while chad is slightly older.
So at what age do most non-Chad, non-incel men lose their virginity?

Did it never come across to you that an average is an average? Most Chads use virginity in their early teens, while cucks lose it in their betabuxx prime, shaping the average. If you're a virgin by age 15 you know that you ain't Chad and an Incel if you're predicting enough.
So what do you think at what age do non-Chad, non-incel men lose their virginity on average?

So at what age do most non-Chad, non-incel men lose their virginity?
Idk like 18, some chads are also late bloomers and some to be incels were lucky and had sex in school. But that group in between is rarer than incels so if you haven't lost your virginity at 18 you're most likely an incel.

So you agree with me then, that being a virgin male at 18 is average and normal?
Because it's "normal" and average to be incel. I don't agree with you on your earlier statement that 18 year olds shouldn't be here.

Because it's "normal" and average to be incel.
Now that's a massive cope in the truest sense.

I don't agree with you on your earlier statement that 18 year olds shouldn't be here.
But you understand that most of them will ascend in a few years or months? They're basically larping normies and in a few years they'll be on reddit with their "as an ex-incel" bullshit. In that they're no different than "femcels".

View attachment 134621
Facial bones generally fully finish their development by 18, you can tell if someone will grow up an incel or not, but since ratings are not allowed it's better to let everyone here

But you understand that most of them will ascend in a few years or months? They're basically larping normies and in a few years they'll be on reddit with their "as an ex-incel" bullshit. In that they're no different than "femcels".
Now that is a massive cope. I suppose that some of the youngsters here will have sex sometime, not that it matters much. People must have had a reason for joining this site. The majority of men are sexual losers that are infinitely closer to truecels than to Chads.

From the recent study featured on Washington Post 27% of young men are completely sexless and then you can only imagine how much of coping there is on the side of the alleged sex havers, virginity is after all rather shameful for men. Betabuxxing a post peak roastie is a shelter for desperate bluepillers against that horrible word incel.

Last edited:
I suppose that some of the youngsters here will have sex sometime, not that it matters much. People must have had a reason for joining this site. The majority of men are sexual losers that are infinitely closer to truecels than to Chads.

Now that is a massive cope.
You obviously don't know what the word cope means. Why don't you look it up and then explain how I'm coping?

The majority of men are sexual losers that are infinitely closer to truecels than to Chads.
Super-cope. You're trying to make yourself feel better by believing most men are in our situation.
The vast majority of men are not virgins. If they're infinitely closer to truecels than to Chads, that means having had sex and not having had sex is pretty much exactly the same. We ban non-virgins on sight if they mention that they're not virgins. If they're pretty much the same as truecels, why are they banned from here?

From the recent study featured on Washington Post 27% of young men are completely sexless
27% of young men haven't had sex in the past year, that doesn't make them incels. Jfl at entitled zoomer scum thinking a year is a long time. There's a world of difference between an incel and someone who's had a girlfriend. If you think there isn't, make a topic on how you've had sex 5 years ago and count the seconds before you're permabanned.

You are coping by believing most men are in the same situation as us. That's your mental defense mechanism to avoid facing the fact that we're losers at life. That's what coping means, by the way.
Or more likely... you're some teenage "incel" who never tried and never got rejected, so believing most men are sexless is the only rationalization you have for you being sexless because you see yourself as average or above average.

Fakecels OUT, teenagers OUT.

Last edited:
Facial bones generally fully finish their development by 18, you can tell if someone will grow up an incel or not, but since ratings are not allowed it's better to let everyone here
Sure, but what makes an incel is an inability to get sex despite making an effort. Just because someone is ugly or balding or a manlet doesn't make them an incel and you can find plenty of examples of such men being able to get sex even in this day and age, even from banned past members of this forum.

Entitled zoomers should GTFO until they get some real world confirmation that they're unwanted.

You obviously don't know what the word cope means. Why don't you look it up and then explain how I'm coping?

Super-cope. You're trying to make yourself feel better by believing most men are in our situation.
The vast majority of men are not virgins. If they're infinitely closer to truecels than to Chads, that means having had sex and not having had sex is pretty much exactly the same. We ban non-virgins on sight if they mention that they're not virgins. If they're pretty much the same as truecels, why are they banned from here?

27% of young men haven't had sex in the past year, that doesn't make them incels. Jfl at entitled zoomer scum thinking a year is a long time. There's a world of difference between an incel and someone who's had a girlfriend. If you think there isn't, make a topic on how you've had sex 5 years ago and count the seconds before you're permabanned.

You are coping by believing most men are in the same situation as us. That's your mental defense mechanism to avoid facing the fact that we're losers at life. That's what coping means, by the way.
Or more likely... you're some teenage "incel" who never tried and never got rejected, so believing most men are sexless is the only rationalization you have for you being sexless because you see yourself as average or above average.

Fakecels OUT, teenagers OUT.
You are coping by saying downplaying the difficulty of getting laid.
If they're infinitely closer to truecels than to Chads, that means having had sex and not having had sex is pretty much exactly the same. We ban non-virgins on sight if they mention that they're not virgins. If they're pretty much the same as truecels, why are they banned from here?
You're seeing it too much in black and white. Getting a ONS after your 500th approach with an ugly woman when you're 25 is light years away from regularly getting laid in your teens. One is a Chad and the other may have lived his entire life not different from a truecel up until his 20 minutes of "ascension", but both are the same to many people here.

Areyouavirginbig327ofstraightmenbetween1830 e50c6b 7018582

You're mistaking it for another study, it's zero sex partners since 18, and most likely they didn't have anything before that as well. Though I agree that a year without sex isn't much and can't qualify you for inceldom, and the difference between a celibate and someone with a gf is big.
If you think there isn't, make a topic on how you've had sex 5 years ago and count the seconds before you're permabanned.
You'll get banned/warned for bragging not for having had sex.

You are coping by saying downplaying the difficulty of getting laid.
But how is that coping? If I were downplaying the difficulty of getting laid, it would make someone who can't get laid feel worse, not better, which would make it the opposite of coping. Aren't you the one who's coping by exaggerating the difficulty of getting laid? Like you're not as much of a loser if so many men can't get laid either. W-we're all losers, r-right?

And how am I downplaying the difficulty of getting laid? Wasn't my point from the start that it's not a cause for concern if you don't get laid by age 18 because it's average and normal to be a virgin at that age?

You're seeing it too much in black and white. Getting a ONS after your 500th approach with an ugly woman when you're 25 is light years away from regularly getting laid in your teens. One is a Chad and the other may have lived his entire life not different from a truecel up until his 20 minutes of "ascension", but both are the same to many people here.
And between those extremes there are normies who have girlfriends in long term relationships and have sex dozens or hundreds of times because there's no other reason for a young foid to be in a relationship with a young guy. If you know a guy who's 18-25 who's had a girlfriend, that's sex 2 times a week at a minimum which is more than a hundred times a year. Repeat, no other reason for a foid to be in a relationship with a young guy. If you see a couple that age, know they're fucking. Two year relationship - 200 times having sex at a minimum. If you see that as in any way comparable to our situation, you have coped beyond all reason.

View attachment 134681
You're mistaking it for another study, it's zero sex partners since 18, and most likely they didn't have anything before that as well.
No, it's the same study, from here: https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...s-reached-record-high/?utm_term=.69658c9a8300
But I can't find the graph you've attached anywhere on Washington Post so either it's been removed or altered. Besides, the one you posted and this one that's currently up on that WaPo page

are only compatible if men reporting no sex in the past year are also reporting no sex since they turned 18. Even Japan doesn't have 28% adult male virgins yet and they're way deeper into incel hell than the US. My guess is someone there read the data wrong.