Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel thinks low testosterone is cause of Inceldom, is told there is no issue. Incel then swallows Blackpill.

• Thread starter Deleted member 301
  • Start date
Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-

JFL at trying to blame anything other than face/height. :feelskek:

His t levels were probably 90yo man lvls therefore "normal"

i can find a near infinite about of big frame high T looking, ugly guys daily

maybe if they got lean but they never do

If he would start to inject, do you think with a face like that he would have a chance?
"G-girls love hot body."

XVVl0od

If he would start to inject, do you think with a face like that he would have a chance?
"G-girls love hot body."

View attachment 103626
Nah lol, the guy literally is gonna die a virgin. At least he's more or less resigned to the fact at the end of the video. That doctor took away his main cope, now he knows his testostrone levels are fine and he's just invisable and repulsive to foids.

It's over for confidencecels.

pink shirt with pink tie ya this guys low T

His t levels were probably 90yo man lvls therefore "normal"
Yep tahts my case. I suspected im low t so i took the test and the result was like in the lowest 15-20% of healthy range, which my doctor commented as "alright". Jfl

"G-girls love hot body."

View attachment 103626

Kek I've seen this guys dick. He is a /r/theredpill poster who was capped rating himself as a "solid 7" and moaning that he was only Tinder matching with fatties and ugly chicks - why isn't he rating with girls who are 7?

Of course he is a 5'5 bald egghead ginger babyfaced delusional moron, that no hot girl would be interested in. He had a posting history of posting in gone wild, and submitting his own picture to /r/ladyboners, which got no upvotes or comments :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Normans are funny, but redpillers are on another level.

Incel thinks low testosterone is cause of Inceldom
LOL @ everyone who believes this. I am so high T that I have fucking hair everywhere besides on my fucking head where it belongs.

LOL @ everyone who believes this. I am so high T that I have fucking hair everywhere besides on my fucking head where it belongs.
:feelskek:

It's true but he needed that testosterone during puberty. Now it's already too late

Bug eyes and zero maxilla. Thank fuck he has some lower third growth or he would be rotting here.

Testosterone worship is dumb. Body chemistry is so insanely complex, it's still beyond our understanding, but it doesn't stop red pill retards from associating any effect or behavior or outcome to a guy's testosterone levels.

wtf is up with his pumpkin head? is it full of fluid? my test is high, I still act like a neurotic pussy. all it did was give me gyno at puberty and accelerated my norwood.

According to this, the "normal" range testosterone levels is 240-950 . That is a pretty big fucking range especially since that range is 10 fucking times bigger than the maximum levels of testosterone in women.

lmao what show is this? and damn that voice, if voicecels exist he is one

just get hair transplant br0

The potato face

The voice

The frame

The height

The balding

OVAH

But hey, could still ascend JBW in Asia

Kek I've seen this guys dick. He is a /r/theredpill poster who was capped rating himself as a "solid 7" and moaning that he was only Tinder matching with fatties and ugly chicks - why isn't he rating with girls who are 7?

Of course he is a 5'5 bald egghead ginger babyfaced delusional moron, that no hot girl would be interested in. He had a posting history of posting in gone wild, and submitting his own picture to /r/ladyboners, which got no upvotes or comments :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

agreed, MGTOW types are in denial, but redpillers have truly perfected fantasist delusions

JUST LIFT BRAH

Two both valuable contributing factors.