Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Looks dont make you a incel

Ok so it may not be entirely true but it is still true. I say this because I seen men who are 350 IBS get pussy. I seen this one guy in high school that looked like a hobo get pussy. I seen a half black half white who looked like he was boiled in bleach get pussy. Sure the same went the other way. People who looked better then me be getting girls. But the point is looks alone arent really a role. And somtimes mentality. Chris Chan during his trans freack show phase witch is still happening manage to get the attraction of some college girl from I think WA state. You also gotta consider Eliot Rodger was unable to get women. Eliot Rodger was somone who could mog 90% of discord moderators by looks alone.

So what could be our source or big source of inceldom? I think its the same as my source. Social status. I have bad ADHD, I think in ways no one else around me weather in incel.is or the real world or youtube thinks. I have a raw mindset. Combine that with finding a way to make people hate me in school and me seeing through the fraudulent bullshit I see from main stream mindset. But I think it comes down to how many people we know or are freinds with.

Now looks can play a very big role and I geuss height to. DBDR, the youtube channel. I Remember all the recent videos he made before disappearing. How he had no real freinds. How he would be mogged by people around him. IDK his height but it could have played a role in it. But I dont think he had many genuine freinds.

One more factor I want to mention that I have no idea about is the enviroment. My time in school was in WA state. Not DC. State. I know most of the women there have to be left wing. But at the same time Im sure 90 percent of women there are left wing. Hell I remember some super left wing girls at my old job of Food Lion marrying a trump supporter. I think that proves women are more hornyfied by alpha male traits then looks. And before you say looks are a alpha male trait. There has to be better looking people then the faces kf alpha male.

Point is. I dont think looks alone can factor inceldom. And why I made this thread you ask. There were 2 threads I made. One was about my foot injury and the other was about my ar15. One was a pucture of my foot and the other was my hand holding a milled out handguard. On each of those threads people say I was mogging them. Calling it "Chads Foot" despite in the picture my foot was severly swollen due to sever sprain. And it wasnt as bad with the hand pic but still people think Im mogging them. Thing is though, if inceldom were entirely based off of looks. Then how did I end up here? Simple. Inceldom is not based off of looks. Its other factors too. And Im not saying this as a get gud thread or some motivation bullshit. I say this because were still incels. A freindly reminder that incel means a unfuckable male who isn't drowned in bluepill bullshit or fag shit. Not somone who is extra unlucky.
And I belive in putting judgement in action(also status/gender,fuck the whores,fuck the fags and fuck the fakecels), not in cosmetic.
facial bones do.

@Logic55 good advice but get surgery for your voice thats a huge failo

Looks and NTness both matter a ton. Personality in terms of being nice and interesting means nothing though.
I usually avoid meaningless talk but normies love that. Women told me that I'm nice IRL but ofc they won't fuck me.