Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel Tears is infested with actual pedophiles

nazianime

nazianime

Overlord
★★★★★
Every internet culture has a series of terms that are used that are exclusive to a community. Now I had never heard about the term Nepi until recently. But you have all these incel tears members jump in to define the term but also denounce how it was disgusting in a recent post that was fabricated.

Now the only reason I know the definition because I have seen people on forums dedicated to lolicon define themselves as that. This and the fabrication of a recent post by a “incel.is member “ by a poster praising little girls; makes you think these people have skeletons in their closet as proven by the arrest and conviction of Dr.pizza.

I like teens but not even I go as low as IT members do.

Attachments

• IMG_0572.jpeg
    IMG_0572.jpeg
    77.6 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_0571.jpeg
    IMG_0571.jpeg
    128.3 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
the levels of projection from them are off the charts. Never even heard the term, so they either made it up or they stumbled onto the noncu forum

I don't know mate I thought kike pedophiles were highly competent at attaining positions of power. I think succesful pedos are HTN and above. High %age of humanity is subpedo.

Literally have never heard of that term. The fuck? :lul:

Dont forget Doogy, Slug and Koneko

Send them to sweden!